If you want to delete a pin from Pinterest, log in to Pinterest and hover your mouse over the pin. Click on the ellipsis (…) that appears in the top-right corner of the pin, and then click on Delete Pin. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the pin; if you do, click on Delete again. The pin will be deleted from your Pinterest account. This tutorial was created with Scribe.
How to Delete a Pin from Pinterest
A pin on Pinterest can be deleted for a variety of reasons. Maybe you created the pin and no longer want it on your board, or maybe you found a pin that’s inappropriate for your audience. Whatever the reason, here’s how to delete a pin on Pinterest
1. Head over to Pinterest and log in to the profile where you want to delete pins.
2. Click the pin you wish to delete.
3. Click the 3 dots next to the image.
4. Choose Edit Pin.
5. Scroll down to the bottom and click the delete option to delete the pin from Pinterest.
6. Confirm that you want to permanently delete the pin from Pinterest.