There is no need to submit your new blog post or page to Google everytime you blog once you are publishing enough content that Google crawls your site frequently. Until then, it’s a good idea to submit your new blog to Google for indexing. Here’s how:
- Link Whisper WordPress Plugin For Internal Linking
- Using the Spyfu Keyword Competition and Research Tool
- IDX Websites – How To Build, Create, Design, or buy a Real Estate Website
- How to Use Pinterest For Business
- What Are Longtail Keywords?