There is no need to submit your new blog post or page to Google everytime you blog once you are publishing enough content that Google crawls your site frequently. Until then, it’s a good idea to submit your new blog to Google for indexing. Here’s how:
- IDX Websites – How To Build, Create, Design, or buy a Real Estate Website
- KW Command Training – 2 Hour Walk Through Contacts by Lori Ballen
- KW Command Designs | Local Expert Real Estate Market Report
- How to Use Pinterest For Business
- What Are Longtail Keywords?