In this KW command training video Lori sets up Zapier with If this Then That formulas that include “If a Facebook lead ad comes in”, then e-mail these people and text this number with the following message. Here’s how to get notifications of leads coming in through Facebook Ads.
- You’ll need the Professional version or above to do this. $50. It Could be used as a bridge until command notifications are more usable.
- If this then that. IF Facebook Lead Ad THEN Twilio (text) or THEN email (can send to multiple people)
- Select the specific form or choose all for default
- Use the merge fields to put specific info in the body of the text and email
- Remember, Twilio texts do have a fee so if you use text automation, be prepared to have a text budget. If you are converting web leads, it’s worth it for speed to lead! – ❤️LB [Vegas Baby!
(Don’t worry, I changed the authorization token after making this video.)
How to Set Notifications
In this step by step guide, you’ll learn how to make a zap to send notifications when you have a new Facebook Lead.
- From the Menu, click the Make a Zap Button
You can also start from the home screen.
- Choose App and Event
Type Facebook into the search bar and choose Facebook Lead Ads. You’ll notice this is a premium integration which means you’ll need a professional Zapier account.
- Select The Trigger Event
By default, the trigger event should be set to NEW LEAD. Once this formula is complete, the trigger that launches the zap is a new lead on Facebook based on the criteria you set in the next steps.
- Choose Your Facebook Account
If you have already set up your Facebook integration, you’ll see your account listed in the dropdown. This is a business page with the ability to place ads. If you don’t see your Facebook page here, you’ll click Add a New Account and follow the setup instructions. Click Continue.
- DO THIS
Here is where you’ll choose the ACTION you want Zapier to take when a lead is captured in Facebook. KW command already imports the lead, so no need to do that again. For email notifications, I use email by Zapier. This will send an email to any address you want.
- Customize the Outbound email
This is what will give you the ability to control WHICH leads go WHERE. Each ad has it’s own form. In the to field, you can enter up to 5 email addresses using a comma between each. The subject line is important as it’s what you see first when an email arrives. I title mine “New Lead on (123 main street). The Body is where you’ll use the merge fields to create the email message you want when the lead arrives. I use full name, phone, and created time.
- Test and Review
In this step, Zapier will run a test bringing in any leads you’ve already earned to see if it is the right data you want to match up. If you don’t have any leads yet to test, you can skip this part for now.
- Run or Skip Test and Continue to Save
This will make your zap available, but you still have to turn it on.
- Add Text Alerts
You can set up a zap the same way as we did above, but choose Twilio instead of email by zapier to send text alerts. You can also add it to the current zap. Find your zap and choose edit. At the bottom click the PLUS sign to add another step. Type Twilio into the box.
- Choose the Action
- Choose or Link Your Twilio Account
If you don’t see your Twilio account listed, click edit or add a new account and follow the steps.
- Customize SMS From Number
- Complete the Text Alert
Enter the TO phone number. This is where you want to send the alert. Next, create the text message body by typing in “New Lead on 123 main street” and then inserting the name, phone, and email merge fields from the box
- Save and Turn On
If you don’t have any leads yet, skip the test. After you click continue, you’ll need to turn your zap ON.
KW Command Training
- KW Command Agent Sites
- KW Command Training Video | Setting Up FB Lead Ad Notifications to Text and Email
- KW Command Training
- KW Command Video | How to Add a Home Value Calculator to your KW Command agent website
- How to Add a Mortgage Calculator to your KW Command Website
- KW Command Settings
- KW Command Campaigns | How to run a Facebook ad to your Agent Site
- Open House Followup Smart Plan in KW Command
- KW Command Goals
- KW Command Training Video on How To Run a Facebook Ad with No Listing Appearing in the KWLS Search Box