In this KW command training video Lori sets up Zapier with If this Then That formulas that include “If a Facebook lead ad comes in”, then e-mail these people and text this number with the following message. Here’s how to get notifications of leads coming in through Facebook Ads.
- You’ll need the Professional version or above to do this. $50. Could be used as a bridge until command notifications are more usable.
- If this then that. IF Facebook Lead Ad THEN Twilio (text) or THEN email (can send to multiple people)
- Select the specific form or choose all for default
- Use the merge fields to put specific info in the body of the text and email
- Remember, Twilio texts do have a fee so if you use text automation, be prepared to have a text budget. If you are converting web leads, it’s worth it for speed to lead! – ❤️LB [Vegas Baby!
(Don’t worry, I changed the authorization token after making this video.)
KW Command Training
- KW Command Training Video on How To Run a Facebook Ad with No Listing Appearing in the KWLS Search Box
- 18 Steps to Learning KW Command
- KW Command Training | How To Create a Drop Down Menu in Custom Fields
- KW Command Training | How to Connect Mailjet
- How to Set Up Your Marketing Profile in KW command.
- KW Command Training Video | How To Find Your Facebook Leads
- How to Import Contacts into KW Command
- KW Command Training Video | Setting Up FB Lead Ad Notifications to Text and Email
- KW Command Training
- KW Command | The Contact’s Health Score