I am blown away by the traffic I’m generating to my websites through Pinterest. I had no idea what I was missing until I began pinning my videos and blogs to boards working on getting shares and ranking pins. Here is a tutorial on setting up your Pinterest for Business Account. Be sure to check out the magic of Tailwind for Pinterest as well! Those tribes are incredible!
**This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. [Affiliate Disclosure]
- How to Edit The Image Size in Pinterest
- How To Set Up Pinterest For Business
- How to Get Followers on Pinterest Using Tailwind
- Pinterest Board Ideas from Popular Pinterest Categories
- Automate Pinterest And Keep Your Boards Growing
- What is Tailwind?
- How To Schedule a Pin on Pinterest from Any Page to Any Account
The results mentioned during this blog may not be typical and may vary with your own business based on your niche, audience, business, time on task, and more. You can find Tailwind’s typical results for their users here.