Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I came across this idea when I was creating my “Best Donuts in Las Vegas” Blog. While Youtube videos are nice, TikTok videos are shorter and are more of the “highlight reel”. Here’s how to embed a TikTok Video on your WordPress Real Estate Website or Hyperlocal Blog.
Step by Step
- Search for the TikTok Video on TikTok or Google. I typed “TikTok Las Vegas Donuts” to find mine in this example.
- Click on the red angle brackets <> to get the Embed Code
- Copy the Code
- In WordPress Gutenberg, simply click the + symbol to add a block and choose HTML. Or, in any editor, access the HTML editor.
- Paste the Code
- How to Find Questions People Ask For Blog Ideas
- How To Embed a TikTok Video on a Blog
- 9 Super Simple Ways to Make Your Blog Posts More Readable
- What a Real Estate Agent Should Blog About
- Hyperlocal Marketing | Easter Blog for Real Estate Websites
- 50 of The Best Real Estate Blog Topics
- Real Estate Writers