If you are not using Gutenberg, simply click the 3 dots in the upper corner of the post, find the embed code. Add that embed code to your blog using your favorite embed plugin or in the html code itself.
- How To Add Related Posts To WordPress Gutenberg Blog Posts
- How to Embed A Facebook Post on WordPress Gutenberg
- WordPress User Roles – Who Can Do What, and Why?
- How to Create Tables Using TablePress for WordPress
- 5 Ways to Keep Your WordPress Website Secure
- How to Update Your WordPress Themes
- How to Update Your WordPress Plugins
- How to check for Broken Links on your WordPress website with Broken Link Checker Plugin
- How To Reduce Clutter in Your WordPress Admin
- How to use Shortcodes Ultimate for Reviews on a Website in 2018 [Video]