It’s possible you have an old youtube channel that needs
Step 1: Change To Classic Editor by finding the option. If a box appears to ask why you are switching, you can answer or choose Skip
Step 2: Click on your avatar and then the settings wheel next to the Creator Studio Option
Step 3: Find Advanced Settings
Step 4: Select Delete Channel
Step 5: Enter login and Password
Step 6: Choose Permantly Delete Youtube Channel
Step 7: Type in your Channel Name to Confirm
- Would You Rather: Watch, Read, or Listen to an Interview?
- Why the Call To Action at the End of your Video should NOT be “to subscribe”
- How To Make Money On Youtube
- Should you Start A Second Youtube Channel?
- How To Make Money With Youtube Superchat