Google alerts can be very helpful for keeping yourself informed about what is happening on the web that interests you.
– Set up a Google Alert around YOUR name. See what Google picks up about you
– Measure keyword search strings you use to measure your internet lead generation methods
– Set up a competitors name on a Google Alert to keep you “in the know” of their progress
– Set up an alert around someone you are learning from. This is a great way to follow
– Set up keywords around a topic you are learning such as SEO, Blogging, Craigslist, etc.
Choose from Only the best results or All Results. For Example, if your search term is “Las Vegas Real Estate” and you choose all, you may get quite a list. If you choose “best”, Google will send you the most relevant
Choose your Deliver to the email address