Logging into your Hostgator account, go to the “Mail” icon and click on it. On the following page, you’ll see an option titled “Forwarding & POP/IMAP,” where you can set up forwarding of all incoming mail for your domains under this account to another address.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Cpanel/ Mail
- Click on Create a new forwarding rule and then click on forward now
- Enter Gmail email in pop3 mailbox field
- Enter your Gmail username in the user field
- Enter a password of your Gmail account in the Password field
That’s How you can Forward Hostgator Email to Gmail.
How To Forward Hostgator Emails Using an iPhone or iPad
You can also follow these steps if your mail is hosted by host gator email:
- Go to Settings and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Enter your name Tap Next
- Enter your full email address ( email@example.com ) Tap Next
- Use the Server pop3.gmail.com under “IMAP” and hit Manual Setup
- Select “Manually configure server settings.”
- Enter the following information: Under Incoming Server: imap-mail.google.com Port: 993 Username: username@gmail
Lori Ballen is a real estate agent in Las Vegas. She’s a digital marketing specialist, speaker, and marketing coach and loves to share her “Ballen Method” to generate website traffic and leads online. Lori’s specialties are SEO content writing (ranking on the search engines), social media strategies, and affiliate marketing. Need a website? Contact Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands.