Hashtags are important on many social networks, especially Instagram. People have automatic settings to follow certain hashtags or find people to follow using hashtags.
**This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. [Affiliate Disclosure]
This free website will provide you with the top hashtags based on a keyword.
Then, you can save the hashtags on your iPhone to automatically populate from a keyboard shortcut.
How to create keyboard shortcuts on the iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose General.
- Tap Keyboard.
- Then select Text Replacement.
- Find and tap + in the top right corner.
- For the Phrase field, type in a phrase shortcut you’ll remember
- In the Shortcut field, type in words you want to appear when you enter the phrase
- Select Save at the top right.
Others Have Read:
- How To Add Custom Fields to KW Command Lead Sources
- How to Delete an App From a Mac
- How To Set Up Pinterest For Business
- How To Monetize Your Real Estate Agent Website
- How To Grow Your E-mail List Free Course