Hashtags are important on many social networks, especially Instagram. People have automatic settings to follow certain hashtags or find people to follow using hashtags.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links on this website. [Affiliate Disclosure]
Then, you can save the hashtags on your iPhone to automatically populate from a keyboard shortcut.
How to create keyboard shortcuts on the iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose General.
- Tap Keyboard.
- Then select Text Replacement.
- Find and tap + in the top right corner.
- For the Phrase field, type in a phrase shortcut you’ll remember
- In the Shortcut field, type in words you want to appear when you enter the phrase
- Select Save at the top right.
- Free Instagram Real Estate Leads [Video]
- How to Create an Instagram Ad
- How To Find Top Hashtags for Instagram
- How to Get Followers on Instagram [Over 50 Followers in the first 7 Days]
- How to Schedule Instagram Posts in 4 Simple Steps