Today, I discovered that my blog post that is ranking well on Google for a particular niche has expanded to show my frequently asked questions. This means that I have a better snippet (preview) on the SERP (Search Engine Results Page). I did this by adding faqs to an already high ranking page by adding a WordPress Gutenberg content block populated by YOAST (WordPress) SEO.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links on this website. [Affiliate Disclosure]
- Build a website that is focused on a niche
- Create a blog post or page that ranks on page one of Google’s search engine result page [SERP]
- Add the YOAST plugin to your website
- On your blog post or web page, click the + to add a content block (this is a WordPress Gutenberg feature)
- Choose the faq structured data content block that is populated by YOAST
- Make an expansive list of unique frequently asked questions that would be valuable to the visitor.
Get a WordPress Website
- WP WordPress Themes and Hosting (Do it Yourself)
- Wealthy Affiliate Courses and WordPress (Do it Yourself)
- Ballen Brands (BREW) (Have it build for you)
Learn More about WordPress
- This is HUGE!! Stand out on Google With This Hack using Yoast + WordPress Gutenberg
- What Is WordPress? 2019’s Ultimate Guide To WordPress Success!
- Broken Link Checker for WordPress
- How to Embed a Youtube Video in WordPress
Learn More about SEO
- Link Whisper WordPress Plugin For Internal Linking
- Using the Spyfu Keyword Competition and Research Tool
- IDX Websites – How To Build, Create, Design, or buy a Real Estate Website
- How to Use Pinterest For Business
- What Are Longtail Keywords?