As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money from purchases made through my links. This does not cost you anything extra.
Here’s how to change a Facebook Video Thumbnail.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Steps to Change the Thumbnail:
- Upload Video
- Find Video in your album
- Click on the pencil to edit
- Scroll through thumbnail to choose the picture
- Save your edits
Okay. Here is how to edit a thumbnail on a video that you have uploaded to your personal page. Here you can see that I have downloaded a video, so let’s say I want to change the thumbnail that is appearing right there on that video. What I do, is I’m going to go over to my photos and then I’m going to find the albums and then I’m going to click on videos. I’m going to find the video I want to edit and I’m going to click this little pencil. Then choose ‘edit this video’ and here is where we can change our photos. Today the option that we have is to scroll through the thumbnails that they have selected and there’s not a way to upload a special thumbnail on your personal profile page as of the time at least when I made this video, but you can at least scroll through and pick the one that you like the best. That is how you customize the thumbnail on your personal Facebook business page video.
- How To Advertise An Open House On Facebook
- The Definitive Guide to getting a great Relevance Score on Facebook
- How to Create Facebook Custom Audiences for Retargeting
- Real Estate Facebook Ads That Really Work!
- How to Integrate Facebook Lead Ads with CRM through Zapier