In this video, Dustin Nulf shares how he generates 200 real estate leads in a month from Craigslist. Hi! I’m Lori Ballen owner of Lori Ballen Team in Las Vegas [BallenVegas]. I generate all of my real estate leads online. I enjoy featuring videos and training from fellow agents that figure out how to rock a particular area of lead generation.
- The Average Craigslist user earns over $100,000 per year
- Buyers still use Craigslist to find homes.
- Craigslist is not as effective in some areas
- You do not need a seller listing to run ads
- Test 20 ads before you decide it doesn’t work
- Ads must be renewed every other day
- These steps are against Craigslist terms of service and Dustin warns you may get ghosted and need to start new accounts frequently
- You need IDX
- Create a list of 20 neighborhoods where you want buyers which could equal 60 ads running
- You need a Craigslist account
- Do not use your main email for your account
- Create a list of homes and advertise it as if it’s a property “See this duplex under $300,000” which will be attached to a list rather than a single property.
- Create New Post, Housing Offer by Broker, Add your title, and in the body of the ad you will something like “best available multi-family listings in (neighborhood)”
- Make the link bold by using the strong code which is done by putting <strong> at the beginning and end of the link.
- Type in “reply to this ad with your search criteria and we will let you know if we have anything [bold] OFF THE MARKET that interests you”
- Don’t put a price that is the same exact price as a listing that would imply you are marketing someone else’s listing
- Include a phone number
- The location could be a street nearby
- You don’t need to use any images for the ad to be effective
Part Two: Craigslist with Listings
Real Estate Leads
- Generating Real Estate Leads Through Craigslist
- The definitive Guide to Buying Real Estate Leads
- How To Run Home Value Estimate Real Estate Facebook Ads
- Moving Up into Luxury with Michael LaFido
- Your Value Proposition in Real Estate Panel from Keller Williams Family Reunion 2018