As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money form purchases made through my links, sponsored posts, and ads. This does not cost you anything extra.
In this video, Dustin Nulf shares how he generates 200 real estate leads in a month from Craigslist. Hi! I’m Lori Ballen owner of Lori Ballen Team in Las Vegas [BallenVegas]. I generate all of my real estate leads online. I enjoy featuring videos and training from fellow agents that figure out how to rock a particular area of lead generation.
- The Average Craigslist user earns over $100,000 per year
- Buyers still use Craigslist to find homes.
- Craigslist is not as effective in some areas
- You do not need a seller listing to run ads
- Test 20 ads before you decide it doesn’t work
- Ads must be renewed every other day
- These steps are against Craigslist terms of service and Dustin warns you may get ghosted and need to start new accounts frequently
- You need IDX
- Create a list of 20 neighborhoods where you want buyers which could equal 60 ads running
- You need a Craigslist account
- Do not use your main email for your account
- Create a list of homes and advertise it as if it’s a property “See this duplex under $300,000” which will be attached to a list rather than a single property.
- Create New Post, Housing Offer by Broker, Add your title, and in the body of the ad you will something like “best available multi-family listings in (neighborhood)”
- Make the link bold by using the strong code which is done by putting <strong> at the beginning and end of the link.
- Type in “reply to this ad with your search criteria and we will let you know if we have anything [bold] OFF THE MARKET that interests you”
- Don’t put a price that is the same exact price as a listing that would imply you are marketing someone else’s listing
- Include a phone number
- The location could be a street nearby
- You don’t need to use any images for the ad to be effective
Part Two: Craigslist with Listings
Real Estate Leads
- Real Estate Agent Closes 7 Deals through her Lead Generation Strategies – Listen in!
- Reasons to Build a Youtube Channel For your Real Estate Business in 2020.
- How to Get Real Estate Leads Online [Video Tutorial]
- Real Estate Podcast – Who’s worth listening to?
- Get Real Estate Leads in 2020 With a Home Buyer Guide and Lead Magnet