Today, I’m going to show you how to get notified when you have broken links on your WordPress Website. Using a simple plugin like Broken Link Checker, you can quickly spot and correct your broken links.
- Log into WordPress
- Choose PlugIns from the sidebar
- Use the search bar to type in “broken link checker” OR visit the broken link checker website to download and upload
- When you find Broken Linke Checker, select install
- Then activate the Plugin
- When broken links appear in your dashboard, click to view
- You can fix a link, unlink it, market it as not broken, or dismiss it
- Broken Link Checker for WordPress
- How to Embed a Youtube Video in WordPress
- How To Build a WordPress Website Webinar June 20th
- WordPress vs. Squarespace
- WordPress Themes – Paid or Free?