The Foodie Pro WordPress theme is one of the most popular themes for food blogs. It offers a She’s sleek minimalist approach with a clean design with robust features. It’s a Genesis theme favored for its flexibility.
The Genesis Framework allows you to quickly build great looking, great functioning websites with WordPress easily. You could be a beginner or advanced WordPress developer and create secure, search-engine-optimized websites with WordPress. You’ll need the Genesis framework first to install the popular custom themes.
- Theme Pro requires genesis framework.
- Customize the theme’s colors, images, and content easily with the theme customizer and see a preview in real time.
- You can use your own logo and upload it easily
- Find a library of templates that allow you to build your default, archives, and blog pages.
- The homepage offers 3 customizable widget areas and site-wide there are 5 widget areas to fit your brand.
- Mobile Responsive
Get The Foodie-Pro Theme Here
Foodie Pro Theme – $129.95
from: StudioPress by Copyblogger Media
Foodie Pro Theme Tutorials
- How to edit recipe index categories [video]
- How to set up your Home Page [video]
- How to edit demo pages [video]
- Mobile menu with inline search [video]
- How to add a menu [video]
- How to set up the recipe page [video]
- How to remove the lines surrounding the menu [video]
- Using the customize function [video]
- Changing the color of the background menu [video]
- How to Embed a Youtube Video in WordPress
- How To Build a WordPress Website Webinar June 20th
- WordPress vs. Squarespace
- WordPress Themes – Paid or Free?
- Best WordPress Themes | Foodie Pro