1. From the Agent Sites Tab, choose Agent Site Pages.
2. Choose “Create a new site” and then select “on my agent site” and finally Create a page.
3. Name your page: Mortgage Calculator (Upper left corner by the pencil).
4. From the widgets panel, drag in the Contact Form Widget.
5. Next, open the content blocks section and drag in the TEXT box above the Contact Us Form.
6. Save Changes. When the box appears asking you a question, select YES.
7. In a new tab or window, open the website: mortgagecalculator.org
8. Using the menu, select Widgets
9. Go to the FULL PAGE widget
10. Copy the code that is in that box.
11. In KW Command, you’ll notice your newe page has closed. It’s on the list now. Choose the three dots on the far right of your mortgage calculator page and choose “edit”
14. In the widget box you posted on top of the form, click and delete the text. Paste the HTLM code into that box.
15. Hover your arrow anywhere in the blank box above the “configure widgets” button & click one time. the full mortgage calculator should pop up.
16. Click “save changes” and “yes”
17. Go to “agent site settings” at the top right.
18. Choose PAGES
19. Next: “add page” from the left sidebar
20. Put “Mortgage Calculator” in the Page Title
21. In the URL slug, put “mortgage-calculator” or “estimated-house-payments”
22. Click “select page” at the bottom left and find the mortgage calculator page that you designed and then click continue.
23. Finally, “save changes”
KW Command Training
- KW Command Agent Sites
- The Definitive Guide to Real Estate Leads and Lead Generation
- 29 of The Best Real Estate Agent Websites for 2020 [Get the List]
- What is Tailwind?
- KW Command Training Video | Setting Up FB Lead Ad Notifications to Text and Email