The term “10x content” has been used to describe a variety of different things over the years. Some people think it refers to great content that gets shared more than other content. Others think it means creating content that is so good that it can be shared by itself as an example of what should be done. Still, others use it to refer to content that is so powerful that it can change someone’s life or business in a profound way.
Rand Fishkin defines 10x content as “content that creates massive value for your audience.” In his book The New Rules Of Marketing And PR, he says: “If you create something that changes the game and makes the world better—that’s 10X content.”
In this article, I will discuss how to create 10x content.
1. Find Something You Are Passionate About
When you are passionate about something, you want to share it with everyone else
Whatever you call it, I believe that 10x content is something special and hard to create. It’s not just any old content; it’s content that changes lives and businesses for the better.
10X Content Marketer Checklist
1. The content must provide value to users.
2. The content must be unique.
3. The content must be high-quality.
4. The content must be produced by an expert.
5. The content must be well-written.
6. The content must be engaging.
7. The content must be shareable.
8. The content must be useful.
10. The content must be timely
Why Do We Need 10x Content?
There are many reasons why we need 10x content. Here are some:
1. People have limited time. They don’t have enough hours in each day to read everything they want to read. So if they find something really helpful on their favorite social media platform, they might share it with friends, family, and colleagues. This sharing helps spread the word about the pieces of content. And when people share this type of information, they often end up finding out about new products, services, and ideas that would never have come into their awareness without those shares.
2. People like to help one another. When we see content that makes us feel good, we tend to share it with our friends. If we know someone who could benefit from the information, we will pass along the link. In turn, that person may also share it with his or her network.
3. People love to learn. The best teachers are those who make learning fun. But how do you make learning fun? By making it relevant and interesting. That’s where 10x content comes in. It’s content that makes learning easy and enjoyable. It’s the kind of content that makes people want to keep reading even after they finish the article.
4. 10X Content earns more backlinks. One of the most important factors in search engine optimization is backlinks. Backlinks are links that point to your website from other websites. Google values these links because they indicate popularity. If you want your site to rank higher in search results, you must earn more backlinks.
5. 10X Content attracts attention. Attention is valuable. If you want to get noticed, you must attract attention. You can do this by writing compelling headlines and descriptions. Or you can write content that appeals to readers’ emotions. Either way, you’ll increase the likelihood that people will click through to your website.
The Attributes of 10X Content
Here are some attributes of 10x content:
1. It’s original. Most content on the Internet today isn’t unique. There are already thousands of blog posts, articles, videos, and ebooks online that cover similar topics. So if you’re going to publish content, make sure it’s original and offers something that hasn’t been offered before.
2. It’s useful. Make sure that every piece of content you produce is useful. Don’t waste anyone’s time by publishing content that doesn’t provide value.
3. It’s informative. Information is power. Make sure that all of your content provides useful information that people want to read.
4. It’s entertaining. People enjoy being entertained. So if you want them to read your content, make sure it has a humorous twist.
5. It’s engaging. People don’t want to spend their time reading boring content. So make sure that your content is interesting and engaging.
6. It’s authoritative. Authority means having credibility. To gain authority, you need to be an expert in your field. Your content should demonstrate your expertise.
7. It’s actionable. Actionable content gives people something to take away from your message. For example, if you’re selling a product, make sure that your content includes instructions for using that product.
8. It’s memorable. Good content sticks with people long after they’ve finished reading it. So make sure that you use catchy titles and descriptive text.
9. It creates emotion: Emotion drives behavior. If you want people to act on your content, you have to create an emotional response. This can be done by creating content that evokes positive feelings such as joy, hope, happiness, surprise, anger, fear, sadness, etc.
10. It’s sharable. Sharing is one of the main reasons why people visit social media sites. If you want people to share your content, it needs to be sharable. Share buttons are great ways to encourage people to share your
10X The User Experience
The user interface is the part of the website that users see and interact with. A good UI will help users navigate through your website easily. In addition, a good UI will make it easier for visitors to complete tasks on your site.
Here are some tips for designing a great user interface:
1. Use easy-to-read and understand language: When users visit your website, they expect to find clear and concise content. They won’t appreciate a page full of jargon or technical terms. Instead, use simple language that’s easy to understand.
2. Make everything visible. Don’t hide important information behind tabs, menus, or other interfaces. Visibility makes it easier for users to navigate around your site.
3. Limit distractions. Avoid making your site look busy by including lots of animations, flashy graphics, and loud sounds. These elements distract users from focusing on the main purpose of your site.
4. Be consistent. Consistency makes it easier for users because they don’t have to keep reorienting themselves.
5. Use color wisely. Color affects our moods, emotions, and even physical health. But not all colors are created equal. Make sure that the colors you use on your website match the overall theme of your business.
6. Use contrast. Contrast creates depth and interest in an image. You can increase contrast by using darker shades against lighter backgrounds. Or you can decrease contrast by using light shades against dark backgrounds.
7. Use white space. White space adds clarity and balance to a design. It also gives the impression of openness and spaciousness.
8. Eliminate clutter. Clutter takes away from the cleanliness of your site. It’s best to avoid putting too much text, links, images, or other objects on a single web page.
9. Use clear titles. Clear titles are useful when users search for something online. For example, you might include the name of your company in the title of the page.
10. Include navigation buttons. Navigation buttons are helpful when users need to move from one page to another. They usually appear as links in the top right corner of each page.
11. Keep it simple. Simplicity is key when creating a user interface. Users should be able to understand how to navigate your site without having to read instructions.
12. Minimize scrolling. Scrolling is annoying and distracting. Try to limit the amount of scrolling needed to get to different parts of your site.
13. Provide feedback. Feedback helps users know whether their actions were successful. For example, they could receive a message confirming that they successfully added items to their shopping cart.
14. Allow users to customize. Some websites let users change fonts, colors, layouts, and other aspects of the site. This allows them to personalize their experience.
15. Test your designs. Before launching your site, test out your ideas by showing them to friends, family members, coworkers, or others who aren’t familiar with your business.
16. Create a mobile version. Mobile devices are becoming more popular than desktop computers. If you want people to access your site from these devices, create a separate mobile version of your site.
17. Optimize for performance. To make your site load faster, remove unnecessary code and reduce file sizes. Also, consider hosting your site on a server that has plenty of memory and hard drive space.18. Add security features. Security measures help protect your customers’ information. For example, you could require passwords before allowing access to certain pages. The most important thing about content is that it’s not static. It changes over time, and you need to be able to plan for that change.