If you are looking to monetize your Youtube Channel or Link your Youtube Channels as a Content Owner, you’ll need to apply to become a Youtube Partner (YPP).
Step by Step
- Understand Youtube’s Policies
- Make sure you are in a Country that qualifies
- Get 4000 hours of watch time on your channel (people watch your videos, not you watching theirs) in a 12-month window
- Have at least 1000 subscribers to your channel
- Set up your Google Adsense account and link it to your channel
- Make sure your channel is free from adult content and violence
- From your Creator Studio find channel status and features
- Under Monetization, select ENABLE
- Then follow the instructions on the screen
- If you get rejected, you can re-apply in 30 days. Be sure to update your channel to meet the qualifications
Youtube for Real Estate Agents
My friend Karin Carr has a Youtube Course you can take: https://youtube-for-agents.thinkific.com/?ref=91d3ee
- Would You Rather: Watch, Read, or Listen to an Interview?
- Why the Call To Action at the End of your Video should NOT be “to subscribe”
- How To Make Money On Youtube
- Should you Start A Second Youtube Channel?
- How To Make Money With Youtube Superchat