In order to work with certain tools such as Zapier, you’ll need to know how to find your youtube channel ID and youtube user ID. Here’s how to find Youtube Channel ID.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Youtube Channel
- Find your profile picture
- Click the icon to access settings. If you don’t see it, go to your video manager and try again
- Find Advanced which is probably in the left column
- You’ll see your youtube user ID and channel ID here in the account information
Lori Ballen is a real estate agent in Las Vegas. She’s a digital marketing specialist, speaker, and marketing coach and loves to share her “Ballen Method” to generate website traffic and leads online. Lori’s specialties are SEO content writing (ranking on the search engines), social media strategies, and affiliate marketing. Need a website? Contact Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands.