The simple answer to the question “what is long-form content” is that it’s a webpage or blog post that has a lot of words on the page.
The average page ranking in the number 1 position on Google has around 1800 words. That’s considered long-form.
The old days of writing 500 word blogs to cover a popular topic are long gone.Lori Ballen Blogger
In it’s current form, this post is not a long-form piece of content. It’s a simple response post to a question.
In order to make this long-form, I would continue writing about the
This blog post has less than 200 words while this blog post on how to start a blog has more than 3000. It is a great example of long-form content.
- Watch Me Blog on WordPress
- Ghost Writers and Blog Writers – How Real Estate Agents Can Tap Low-Cost, High-Return Blog Writers
- What Is Long-form Content?
- How to Create a Blog out of a Video for Search Engines and Social
- 🙌 Refresh your Blog Content on your Real Estate Agent Website [Video]