I use tubebuddy [affiliate link] to optimize my youtube videos. Knowing what video I’m going to make and then researching the keywords in youtube helps me to focus on a lower barrier of entry. This is where the weighted and unweighted scores come in.
- Why the Call To Action at the End of your Video should NOT be “to subscribe”
- How To Make Money On Youtube
- Should you Start A Second Youtube Channel?
- How To Make Money With Youtube Superchat
- What’s the Difference Between Weighted and Unweighted Scores in Tubebuddy?
- How To Apply for Youtube Monetization with a New Channel
- YouTube Tutorial | How to Search YouTube
- How To Become A Youtube Partner For A Monetized Channel
- Here’s How To Promote a Youtube Channel
- How Guns, Profanity, and Sensitive Events can Affect your Youtube Monetization
- Youtube For Beginners Guide
- How To Get More Youtube Subscribers in 2019
- How To Delete A Youtube Channel
- How To Get 4000 Hours of Watch Time On Your Youtube Channel
- How to Create a YouTube Channel
- What is YouTube?