When it comes to creating a website, most people think of text and images. But what about video? Video can be an engaging and powerful addition to your site. In this post, we’ll show you how to upload videos to Squarespace.
- First, log in to your Squarespace account and click the “Create” button. Then, select the “Page” option.
- On the next screen, enter a title for your page and click the “Create” button.
- Now, you’ll need to add some content to your page. In the sidebar on the left, click the “Upload” button.
- Then, select the video file you want to upload and click the “Open” button.
- The video will now be uploaded to your page. You can then drag and drop it to adjust its location.
- To add a caption or title to your video, click the “Edit” button.
- You can also add a link to your video by clicking the “Link” button.
- When you’re finished editing, click the “Save” button.
- That’s it! You’ve now uploaded a video to your Squarespace website.
Leave a Reply