This guide will show you how to create a free Ecourse on your website using Thrive Apprentice which is part of the incredibly affordable Thrive Themes Suite.
Create a Free Ecourse to Build Your List with Thrive Themes
Set Up Thrive Apprentice
After installing Thrive Apprentice via the Thrive Themes Suite, you’ll set up your courses.
- Select a page where all of your courses will exist. Later, you can edit the course page by choosing Settings → General Settings.
- Using the + symbol, choose create a new page and name it. Click Add page.
3. You can preview your courses page and you’ll see that it’s not yet offering courses as you haven’t built any.
4. Choose your Template
If you click on Personalize Template, you are taken to a template creator.
Add Your Course
- Click the Add Course Button
- Add a slug for the URL (this is the name of your course generally)
- Add a description
- Upload a cover image
- Set up the Author profile, or choose existing
- Toggle on or off to allow comments on the course
- Toggle on or off if you would like to add a video description
- Move to the Course content tab
- Add lessons, chapters, and modules
- Click the Access Restrictions and choose who can access the course
- At the top, you can add topic filters and choose the difficulty of the course
- You can set-up Dynamic Labels
- You can bundle courses.