Expedia offers an affiliate program. Expedia provides a dedicated call center solely for its affiliates. This helps affiliates get more information on various deals and discounts that they can use to improve their marketing.
Expedia has long been one of the top companies in terms of travel. They offer outstanding packages that allow travelers to group purchases for flights, rental cars, hotels, and more, saving people money.
They also are one of the largest affiliate networks in the world. They have more than 500,000 hotels with which they partner across the world. Affiliate programs can recommend them, earning up to 11 percent commission on any sales made through the link.
It is important to note that this is up to 11 percent. The actual percentage earned depends on the type of transaction. Some of the examples include:
- Basic hotel transactions on Expedia earn a three percent commission
- Vacation packages (either fight with hotel or flight with a hotel and rental car) of less than three hotel nights earn a three percent commission
- Vacation packages (either fight with hotel or flight with a hotel and rental car) of three hotel nights or more earn a five percent commission
- Basic rental car transactions on Expedia earn a six percent commission
- Premium hotel transactions on Expedia earn a nine percent commission
- Expedia Premium Plus hotel transactions on Expedia earn an 11 percent commission
Through the Expedia affiliate program, payments are made once per month after the affiliate has made at least $50 during the month in commissions.
This program is great because the Expedia affiliate program provides one of the largest travel inventories in the world.
With more than 500,000 hotels to recommend, in combination with more than 400 airlines, the opportunities are simply too good for visitors to ignore. Expedia offers some of the most competitive affiliate rates.
As one of the most reliable websites, all legitimate sales will be paid out on a regular basis.
Join at CJ.com.
Lori Ballen is a real estate agent in Las Vegas. She’s a digital marketing specialist, speaker, and marketing coach and loves to share her “Ballen Method” to generate website traffic and leads online. Lori’s specialties are SEO content writing (ranking on the search engines), social media strategies, and affiliate marketing. Need a website? Contact Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands.