The Airtable affiliate program allows partners to promote a unique affiliate link and earn 20% in commissions for qualified referrals. This article will explain what the Airtable affiliate program is, how it works, and how to get started promoting it.
What is Airtable
Airtable is a cloud-based software company that provides a platform for creating, managing, and collaborating on projects. This software is used by businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to enterprise companies.
Airtable has a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for companies, including the ability to create custom applications, manage projects with ease, and collaborate with team members in real time.
How does the Airtable affiliate program work?
The Airtable affiliate program allows partners to earn 20% in commissions for qualified referrals. A qualified referral is defined as a new customer who signs up for Airtable and pays for their first month of service.
The target audience for the Airtable affiliate program is companies of all sizes that are looking for a cloud-based software solution to help them manage their projects.
Who is a Good Fit for the Affiliate Program?
The affiliate program is ideal for bloggers, social media influencers, and website owners who have companies with teams as followers. Affiliates using the software are ideal partners because they can show their followers how Airtable works and how it has helped them with their projects. There is no requirement to be an Airtable user, however.
How to get started promoting the Airtable affiliate program
There are a few steps you’ll need to take in order to start promoting the Airtable affiliate program. First, you’ll need to sign up for an account on the Partnerstack website. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to generate a unique affiliate link that you can share with your followers.
Once you have your affiliate link, you can start promoting Airtable on your blog, website, or social media channels. When someone clicks on your affiliate link and signs up for Airtable, they’ll be tracked as a referral, and you’ll earn a commission for every qualified referral.
How to Promote the Airtable Affiliate Program
Once you’ve signed up for the affiliate program, it’s time to start promoting! There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Write a blog post about why you love Airtable and why your readers should check it out. Be sure to include your unique affiliate link so that people can click through to our site.
- Share your unique link on social media, along with a short description of what Airtable is and why your followers should check it out.
- Reach out to your email list and let them know about Airtable – again, don’t forget to include your unique link!
- Add a banner or badge to your website or blog pointing people towards Airtable.
- Make a video about Airtable and compare it to similar products
- Create a list post of the best project management software and include Airtable.
- Send out a newsletter to a segmented audience with a video or list about Airtable
The Airtable affiliate program is a great way to earn commissions by promoting a product that you’re passionate about. If you have a blog, website, or social media following, this could be a great opportunity to earn some extra income. To get started, simply sign up for an account on Partnerstack and generate your unique affiliate link. Then, start promoting Airtable on your channels and earn commissions for every qualified referral!
The Airtable affiliate program allows partners to promote a unique affiliate link and earn 20% in commissions for qualified referrals