When it comes to social media management tools, there are a lot of options out there. But if you’re looking for the best affiliate program, look no further than the SocialBee affiliate program. Here’s why:
What is SocialBee?
SocialBee is a social media management tool that allows you to schedule and publish content, track your performance, and grow your social media following. But what sets SocialBee apart from other tools is its affiliate program.
About the SocialBee Affiliate Program
1. You’ll Earn a 20% Recurring Commission. For every social media management tool customer, you bring, you’ll earn a 20% recurring commission for as long as they’re customers of SocialBee. And if they purchase Concierge Services too, you’re getting a 10% recurring commission for each service. That’s a double-win!
2. Powerful Tracking. All your clicks, sign-ups, and customers are tracked in PartnerStack, along with the 90-day cookie tracking. This makes it easy to check your commission each month from one dashboard.
3. Industry-Leading Commissions. As mentioned above, you’ll enjoy a 20% recurring monthly commission for as long as the customers you refer stay with SocialBee.
4. Partner Training. Join our monthly demo webinars to stay up-to-date and generate more leads. This training will ensure that you’re always up-to-date on the latest features and best practices for driving referrals and sales.
How to Promote SocialBee
Earning commissions with SocialBee is easy! Just sign up for the affiliate program and start promoting.
There are a number of ways to promote SocialBee, including:
1. Blog Posts
2. social media posts
4. Banner ads
5. Paid advertising
6. And more!
Comparing products is one of the best ways to drive conversions. If you’re already using and loving a social media management tool, it’s easy to write a review or create a comparison post highlighting the differences between SocialBee and other tools.
Product Comparison Example
If you’re going to promote SocialBee, it’s important that you understand how it stacks up against the competition. Here’s a quick overview of how SocialBee compares to some of the other top social media management tools out there:
Buffer: Buffer is a popular social media management tool that offers a similar set of features as SocialBee. However, Buffer does not have an affiliate program. This means that you cannot earn a commission for referring customers to Buffer.
A list post is a great way to highlight the features and benefits of SocialBee. This type of post is easy to write and can be very effective in driving conversions.
To write a list post, simply come up with a list of reasons why someone should use SocialBee. For example:
1. Schedule content in advance
2. Automate social media tasks
3. Get detailed reports on your social media performance
4. Grow your social media following
5. And more!
If you’re already using SocialBee, writing a review is a great way to promote the tool and earn commissions. In your review, be sure to talk about your favorite features, how SocialBee has helped you grow your social media following, and why you think other businesses should use the tool.
Don’t have time to write a review? No problem! You can also post a video review or even just share your thoughts on SocialBee in a blog post.
If you’re not a writer, don’t worry! You can still promote SocialBee by creating a video review or tutorial. Video is a great way to showcase the features of SocialBee and how it can help businesses grow their social media following.
To get started, simply create a video review or tutorial and post it on Youtube. Be sure to include a link to SocialBee in the description so that viewers can learn more about the tool.
Ready to start promoting SocialBee? Sign up for the affiliate program at PartnerStack today and start earning commissions.