In this video Ari confesses that she struggles from Channel guilt. While she wants to make money with her channel, she doesn’t want to alienate her various audiences.
When considering whether or not you should start a new youtube channel, it boils down to YOUR answer to this question:
Will My existing audience appreciate the new niche or ignore the new videos?
If you don’t believe the audiences for all videos will be the same, it’s probably a good idea to launch a new channel.
It’s more work, yet it will be much more productive. If you are showing videos in a new niche to your existing audience, and they ignore them, it can hurt your video ranking on your channel that is doing well.
You Might also Like
- Should I Upload My Podcast to Youtube?
- How To Build a WordPress Website Webinar June 20th
- SEMRush Website Projects + Google Analytics and Search Console
- Best Call to Action Examples for Real Estate Agents
- The Best Real Estate Auto Dialer [Video]