If you are using SEMrush, you’ll want to set up website projects to perform regular maintenance and tracking on your websites. Besides SEO audits, projects can give you more insight on your page ranking on Google. You’ll want to set up your free Google Analytics and Google Search Console and Add them to SEMrush. In this video, I show you how.
Add A New Project
- Go to SEMrush -Projects or find the button near to the SEMrush search bar.
- Enter the domain name you want the Project based
- Add your Project name and choose “Create.” [Root Domain is advised]
Set Up Google Analytics
Set up Search Console
To add a new website property:
- Choose the property in the dropdown in any Search Console page.
- Find + Add property on the dropdown
- Select the type of website property to add:
You can open this link in a new tab or window if you need more help on this part. Come back after.
- SEMRush Website Projects + Google Analytics and Search Console
- The Keyword Magic Tool from SEMrush
- The New SEO Content Template for Ranking on the Search Engines
- How to use SEMRUSH to find Competitor Traffic and Ideas for Blog Posts
- How to use SEMrush keyword tool to find Pay Per Click Ad Opportunity