As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money from purchases made through my links. This does not cost you anything extra.
Hello, this is Catherine Chadwick. I’m the project manager at [eafl id=”12705″ name=”Ballen Brands” text=”Ballen Brands”] and today we’re going to talk about how to set up your contact routing options in IDX Broker.
🏡 If you [eafl id=”11554″ name=”IDX Broker” text=”sign up for IDX Broker using our link”], you save the set up fee and Ballen Brands becomes extra support.
👉🏻 Talk to us first about our [eafl id=”11637″ name=”BREW” text=”IDX powered real estate agent websites built on WordPress”]
- How to Round Robin Leads in IDX Broker
- How to Set up Core Fields
- IDX Websites – How To Build, Create, Design, or buy a Real Estate Website
- Real Estate Website Builder – Do It Yourself WordPress
- How to Update your IDX Broker Contact Info [Video Tutorial]
- How to Round Robin IDX Broker Leads
- IDX Broker | Making the Most of Real Estate Websites
How to Round Robin Leads in IDX Broker
- Log in to your IDX Broker Dashboard
- Go to the Leads Option
- Under Contact Routing, choose Preferences
- Enable the contact routing option*
Contact routing means that when someone signs up as a lead on your website they will be sent to one of the agents on your team, depending on what settings you choose here.
You can choose which real estate agent to route those leads depending on core fields that you set up by round robin or a combination of both. So if you choose round robin, every time a lead signs up it will go from one agent to the next in order.
It will go from the first one on the list and then the next lead that signs up to the second, and the next lead that signs up to the third and so on until it comes back around to the first again.
If you set it for core fields, it means that it will send the lead to whichever agent you have set for that core field that they fill out whenever they’re doing their search and become a lead. You can use core fields such as city, price and so forth to route leads specifically to your agent by specialty or area.
How to Set up Core Fields
- Enter contact routing
- Choose Manage
- Add a new Contact Route
- Select an agent
- Choose fields to qualify the assignment
- Save your change