While creating fantastic food is the first step toward running a successful restaurant, you must also stand out from the crowd. Restaurants like yours may promote the latest menu items, offer online delivery, and get first-time site visitors thirsty for your brand. What’s a better way to execute that than by creating a restaurant website? With a well-designed website, you may develop your online persona, promote your meals (gallery or menu), and even accept online bookings or food deliveries.
A decent restaurant website should be simple yet powerful – only a few things are crucial for your website’s success. A restaurant website builder follows the same logic: it doesn’t have to be fancy to be effective, but it does need the necessary tools.
These restaurant website builders will assist you in creating and refining the tastiest, neatest, and most unique restaurant websites. You can also utilize the site builders for cafés, bakeries, restaurants, fast food outlets, food trucks, caterers, and other food and beverage websites.
Creating a successful website for your restaurant has never been easier. However, a basic web-building skill set and, most crucially, the correct web builder are essential for developing a successful website. Several restaurant website builders provide a straightforward, guided procedure for building an essential website for you. Then you can personalize it with all the advanced features necessary to promote your business.
Whether you own a cafe, a burger restaurant, or a fine dining joint, any of these website builders may assist you in creating a professional website- even if you’ve never made a website before. Our best picks for the best restaurant website builders include:
- Wix– Best eCommerce restaurant website builder
- Zyro – Best for restaurant owners looking for low prices and ease of use builders
- WordPress– The best template for restaurant websites
- Squarespace– Best website builder with beautiful online menus and image galleries
- Square Online– Best value for money restaurant website builder
- GoDaddy– Best for businesses that want to boost their online presence
Wix is the most fantastic eCommerce restaurant builder accessible. It’s simple to use, has a plethora of restaurant-specific layouts to select from, and has excellent social network integrations. Moreover, it has in-house payment processing and a POS (Point of Sale) system!
For beginners, it provides 64 restaurant-specific templates organized into five subcategories:
- Catering and chef
- Café and Bakery
- Bar and club
- Food and drinks
Wix Templates For Restaurants
Wix’s templates are far more distinctive than other website builders. You can readily change every feature to suit your restaurant’s branding. Wix has over 900 templates, including more than 50 restaurant templates. Some of these Wix templates include:
Indian Restaurant – CHAI:
A popular template for an Indian or Indochinese-style restaurant. Its use of flat colors and minimalist yet fascinating design makes it stands out from the crowd. It meets the bill for a sophisticated and varied eatery, serving interesting Asian dishes. Despite its uniqueness, the template can quickly adapt to any other specialty if you’re okay with a simple and eclectic layout. You might also have some fun with the color choices, as this is a crucial component of the design of this template.
Japanese Restaurant – Makisu:
A standard Japanese restaurant template for fine dining or cozy pubs. The Makisu template is unique, with a refined and modest design that perfectly suits the notion of a fancy Japanese eating experience.
Cooking School – TASTE BÜDS:
Taste Büds template represents websites for classy and upmarket cooking schools or restaurants. It features a clean, fresh, and modern style. It’s undoubtedly one of the most polished templates, with a finished layout that doesn’t need tampering. Enter your text and graphics, and you’re ready to go. If you want to show off your events, this template makes excellent use of galleries. However, you’ll need to add Order Online apps and the Blog if you need these features.
Pub and Bar – The Pub:
With its deep and dark tones, the pub template is an excellent choice for any bar or gastropub. It adequately encourages guests to get some late-night drinks and possibly some sinful snacks to go with them. The design makes the chilly beverages and hot food appear more appetizing. In addition, the template is appealing yet straightforward. Finally, it gives the impression that your pub or restaurant is open to anyone who wants to unwind after several working hours. The events page is an excellent way to inform consumers about your happy hours, pub quizzes, and other activities.
Vegetarian Restaurant – Thyme:
A perfect template choice for vegetarian or vegan restaurants. Thyme employs refined yet elegant colors in earthy tones such as gold, green, and brown. It’s a stylish template that evokes images of fresh food lovingly prepared into nutritious and delicious meals.
What Makes Wix Website Builder Stand Out for Restaurants?
- Wix Restaurants App: The app service allows your website visitors to use the Wix eCommerce restaurant builder to make online bookings, free online ordering, specify deliveries, and pay securely online.
- Restaurant Template Collection: Wix has a range of mobile-ready designs for all eateries, including local cafes, steakhouses, restaurants, and even food trucks, each with its personalized domain.
- Personalized Emails: Wix is the most versatile website builder because of its built-in email marketing tool. The tool allows you to quickly alert your customers about menu updates, new dishes, special deals, and other events.
Wix also includes functional restaurant website elements such as:
- The Wix reservations app allows customers to reserve tables with an automatic email confirmation.
- The Wix restaurant orders app: The Wix restaurant website app enables you to accept phone and online orders and payments.
- The Wix restaurant menus app: The menu app will enable you to effortlessly show and change your menu on your website whenever you need to.
- The Wix restaurants dashboard: You may use this website app to set up and manage your restaurant, menu, and orders.
Features of Wix Website Builder for Restaurants
- Restaurant Analytics: Wix automatically delivers order tracking and other restaurant-specific information on approved restaurant sites
- Most flexible website builder: It provides either an ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) site generator or drag-and-drop functionality. The latter is entirely customizable; therefore, you may place anything anywhere.
- E-commerce features: Wix has some of the best e-commerce options from a website builder. For example, Wix Stores or Wix’s online store functionalities. They are the ideal options for selling gift cards in your restaurant.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Wix also comes with SEO Wiz, a tool that will help you boost your search engine rating. The feature is under Marketing and SEO in your dashboard.
- A powerful editor: Wix features a drag-and-drop editor that works flawlessly and allows you to enjoy setting up your website the way you’ve always imagined.
- eCommerce features: Wix will enable you to start an online business with the platform. But, unfortunately, this is not possible on the free plan. However, if Wix has captured your heart with its simplicity, you can continue working with them.
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor
- Built-in online reservations and ordering systems
- Several restaurant-focused web builder solutions
- 24/7 customer support
- Forever-free plan
- Not all templates are free
- Limited storage
- Time-consuming because of the many design options to consider
- It’s a learning curve and not beginner friendly
- Relatively costly
Zyro is well-known for being one of the most affordable yet high-quality eCommerce restaurant builders. Online booking and menu integration are options—a builder with a restaurant’s heart.
In line with that, the AI (Artificial intelligence) writer is Zyro’s most distinctive feature. It may assist you in developing your website, creating content, blog articles, and even your company name. In addition, it may be helpful for those who enjoy creating attractive menus but dislike the prospect of describing them to make them sound appealing to their customers.
On top of that, Zyro provides tools that ensure creating a website for your business is simple and quick. With this platform, you receive the technical aspects of a modern, high-performing restaurant website at a low cost.
You can use restaurant reviews from Yelp, Google, Trip Advisor, and other sites to assist your readers in understanding more about your dining experience.
Zyro website builder is quick to load, mobile-friendly, and cross-browser compatible.
You’ll also find a few essential built-in SEO tools on the platform to help you rank your restaurant website quickly.
Zyro Templates for Restaurants
Zyro is also one of the best restaurant website builders because it has several restaurant-specific templates. Some of the Zyro templates you can use to build your restaurant website include:
- The Paper Mill Food: The template uses a brown and white color scheme and a lot of black text on a white background. It is perfect for communicating the brand’s message. People can see the parallax graphics that emphasize their four venues as they scroll down the page. You can use the links to make online orders, book reservations, or learn about their various businesses.
- Tandoor Chop House: A template with a stunning design that is appealing to any visitor to the site. The portion on the right is divided into five pieces, while the navigation menu is positioned vertically on the left and remains in place. The visitor gets prompted to scroll down each sub-page, which gives them more details about the restaurant’s history and services.
- Nadia Cafe Restaurant: Create a website to showcase your café, highlight the items on the menu, and make it simple for customers to make reservations. Make your own using the Nadia template.
- Jai Vegetarian Restaurant: Make it simple for customers to browse your menu and reserve a table at your eatery. Use a Jai website template to create a website.
- Ginza Template for Restaurant and Catering Websites: To create a stunning and expert website quickly and easily for your restaurant or catering business, choose the Ginza template.
What Makes Zyro Website Builder Stand Out for Restaurants?
- Restaurant-Specific Templates: There are seven templates designed just for restaurants. Although it may not appear much, the provider chooses quality over quantity. Zyro is the most straightforward restaurant website builder.
- AI-powered features: Zyro includes everything you need to create high-quality restaurant websites and manage administrative responsibilities effectively. The key features include logo makers, business names, taglines, and copy generators.
- Map Integration: You may use this tool to add a map showing where your restaurant is so that customers can access it more easily.
Features of Zyro Restaurant Website Builder
- Drag and Drop Editor: The best option for your new restaurant website is Zyro’s drag-and-drop website builder. Get all the resources you require in one location to develop glossy web pages. Add titles, messages, buttons, graphics, videos, eCommerce tools, marketing tools, and many other things easily.
- Ease of use: Zyro is a straightforward builder, and one of its key benefits is that it is simple to use. The drag-and-drop website builder by Zyro offers a grid structure that you may use to reference when editing your website. Unfortunately, as a result, it’s hard to misalign the positioning of various content elements (such as text boxes and photos), as they always snap into place when you move them.
- It’s cheap: Zyro provides three paid plans. Included is the Advanced Store plan, which is primarily for online retail. In addition, you can sell up to 100 products with the Business plan, making it a fantastic alternative for sellers who are unsure if they want to fully commit to an eCommerce-only plan.
- Payment Gateway Fees: If you plan to sell things online, you will need software to collect credit and debit card payments from internet clients. Zyro provides interfaces with more than 70 payment channels, including well-known ones like Stripe and PayPal. Additionally, even though Zyro does not take a commission on any sales, the payment method you select may still have fees.
- Responsiveness: Zyro templates are optimized to work well on desktop computers and mobile phones. Therefore, the likelihood of issues loading your website on both devices is minimal.
- Templates: Zyro offers thousands of ready-made templates for different categories. These include restaurants, eCommerce, resumes, and photography, among others. Additionally, these templates are designed for mobile and desktop views and may get customized for practically any project.
- Zyro understands the value of marketing and visibility. For that reason, the builder has SEO functions, email marketing elements, and remarketing choices. Additionally, you can incorporate TripAdvisor, Yelp, and Google reviews onto your website.
- Built-in website menu tool
- Beginner-friendly AI tools
- Free and lightweight templates featuring aesthetics
- Budget-friendly plans
- Free SSL certificate
- No Free plan
- Switching templates is not allowed.
- Limited customization options
3. WordPress with Thrive Themes
WordPress is undoubtedly the most flexible web-building platform. It gets utilized by both seasoned web designers and newbies alike. Additionally, it offers a variety of design plugins and themes that let you construct anything.
About 41% of websites on the internet use the popular CMS (content management system)- WordPress. WordPress is a great free and open-source software (FOSS) choice when creating the website for your restaurant.
The most significant benefit of using WordPress is that it is so popular and constantly improving. In addition, several plugins and themes available may help you create any website you desire.
WordPress is open-source and cost-free. However, you’ll need to pay for a web hosting provider where you may host your WordPress website and a design theme to make it visually appealing.
As one of the top website builders for restaurants, you also have access to all the restaurant’s features and tools. They include those email marketing, customer satisfaction surveys, restaurant reviews and comments, and tools for creating beautiful, conversion-focused websites.
Thrive Themes come into play when your theme and hosting need to employ the WordPress platform. It includes a selection of solid widgets, articles, and plugins designed especially for using WordPress to create restaurant websites.
WordPress Templates for Websites
Some of the standard WordPress restaurant website templates used include:
Astra comes with over 230 Starter Templates, many created specifically for restaurants and other food-related enterprises. The templates are SEO-friendly, lightweight, quick, and fully responsive. Additionally, they are entirely compatible with popular drag-and-drop WordPress website builders.
Most WordPress plugins are perfectly compatible with Astra, so you may include whatever feature you want, like an online ordering feature, printable menus, table reservations, and more.
Rosa 2 is an enhanced version of the Rosa 1 WordPress Template. It has several hero spots that you may utilize to attract attention quickly. They include using full-bleed photos or videos and a fluid parallax scrolling effect. Another popular feature of the Rosa 2 theme is the WooCommerce connection feature. It is a well-known plugin that aids in creating an online store.
For example, you can start an online meal ordering service to create new revenue streams and maintain your business up and running. Rosa 2 is a good fit for various restaurants, including pizzerias, cafes, taverns, and fine-dining establishments.
The Grand template is a fully editable WordPress recipe theme that offers a selection of many pre-built demo sites. There are currently seven or more demo sites available for anything from Asian to Italian cuisine. You may also take reservations using a customized form or the OpenTable API (Application Programming Interface). Using the WooCommerce plugin, you can design your meal delivery ordering system.
Korina is a compelling WordPress theme with a full-screen slideshow at the top of the page. The template highlights your food or restaurant’s aesthetic. Korina has an integrated HTML menu management system that allows you to add new menu items as their custom post types to display your foods.
Even better, you will get several header choices, countless color schemes, typography options (including Google Fonts), social networking support, and more to make Korina uniquely yours.
Delicio is a fantastic solution for both restaurants and coffee shops, as indicated in the headline of the demo site.You can highlight your food menu, staff members, location (on Google Maps), contact form, customer reviews, and more using the existing parts. A straightforward drag-and-drop mechanism will allow you to modify precisely how all these site components get placed.
What Makes WordPress Website Builders Stand Out for Restaurants?
- Stunning Restaurant-Specific Templates: Thrive offers a vast selection of premium, completely editable restaurant-specific templates created especially for all types of restaurants.
- Online Menu Plugins and Add-ons: You may create and add a menu to your website using various tools you can integrate with the platform.
- Thrive University Training: Signing up for Thrive’s full suite of devices means you get the best kind of training to use them.
- It may be customized and is quite adaptable. Numerous themes and plugin choices are available to increase the website’s functionality.
Features of WordPress Website Builder for Restaurants
- Efficiently Manages Your Website Content: You can easily manage the content of your website anytime and however much you like. Thanks to the user-friendly WordPress content management system, you can log in from any modern browser and make updates to your restaurant website without any programming experience.
- Unlimited Pages, Posts, Products, and More: Don’t limit yourself; there is no limit to the number of pages, posts, or goods on your website. You may also add photos, text, files, links, and embedded media directly to the content areas of your pages at any moment.
- Easily Add Additional Website Editors: Adding, editing, and removing extra editors is very simple in WordPress.
- Additionally, maintaining your website’s freshness is effortless thanks to web-based content management and self-service password reset!
- Automatic Backups: In catastrophic failures, there should not be any cause for alarm. WordPress-managed website hosting services do automated daily site-level backups and bare metal backups to prevent data loss.
- WordPress Web Design: You can create unique restaurant websites that stand out and convey your message when we use WordPress web design. Without compromising the advantages of a dynamic WordPress website, your website can be responsive, simple to maintain, and offer all the capabilities that a static website provides.
- Allows several third-party integrations
- Intuitive drag-and-drop page editor
- 100% responsive, conversion-focused theme
- Build and host your website in the same place
- An online store can be attached.
- Robust blogging options
- Fantastic SEO capabilities
- It does not offer restaurant-focused website solutions.
- Additional cost for themes, plugins, and add-ons
- A web hosting service is required
- Complex to customize themes
Do you want to create a unique website for your restaurant? Then, easily accomplish it with Squarespace website builder. It offers a large selection of entirely editable restaurant templates by renowned designers.
Squarespace is an excellent choice if you’ve never built a website before. The platform offers tutorials to help you develop and launch a successful restaurant site.
Several resources are available on Squarespace for those new to restaurant website building and management. Furthermore, they include many guides in their support section that can help you develop and launch your website.
The builder offers you free-of-charge signup and a risk-free free trial period. However, you must input your payment card information if you decide to proceed with a plan. When you sign up in Squarespace, a theme selection prompt appears. Restaurant-related themes are available for selection.
Since many restaurant designs are image-focused, it is simple to use them to highlight your restaurant’s location and menu items appealingly. In its template collection, Squarespace has a whole section devoted to restaurants. Before choosing a template, it’s crucial to think about the features and characteristics your restaurant website should have. Then, it will help you pick a template with the required features.
Start by selecting a template with a menu section already included and many images of your most well-liked items. Additionally, you should check that the template you choose makes it simple to locate your contact and location details.
Squarespace Templates for Restaurants
Some of the popular Squarespace restaurant building website templates include:
Auburn employs a full-screen banner photograph. For that reason, your most photogenic dish can serve as the centerpiece of your restaurant’s website. Auburn template includes all the extras that a restaurant website requires. For example, there are pages for the menu, reservations, and your restaurant’s address. On top of that, social media buttons make it simple for site visitors to locate your social media profiles and reviews on significant directories like Yelp.
You can also utilize Auburn’s News page as a blog to post articles or updates about your restaurant, the chefs, or forthcoming special events. As if not enough, your website’s footer at the bottom of each page offers information about your location, business hours, and contact.
Jupiter comes with a more minimalistic approach. The homepage contains specific text links that direct users to pages where they can view various menus or make bookings. You may easily change the existing links to “Lunch” and “Dinner,” for example, to better suit your needs. The current links are for food and drink menus.
You can further categorize your menus on the menu pages into dinners, desserts, and subgroups like garden, sea, and land. There is enough room to include pictures of your food on the menu. You can add background information about your restaurant or chef on the “Story” tab. There is also space for the staff members’ names and links to internet reviews or media mentions of your restaurant. Lastly, it contains the footer with the address, phone number, and social media links.
The simple yet elegant Atlantic template fits virtually everything on a single page. The Atlantic design features a full-screen hero image like the other templates. Plus, it also has a slideshow gallery, a section for your restaurant’s hours of operation, contact information, location, and various menu blocks.
You also receive separate pages for your menu, story, and online reservations. These pages can offer a lengthier menu or give more information about your team and your business. The template is perfect if you want to make a straightforward one-page website.
Palmer has more image space, so if you have a lot of pictures of your food or your business, this template can be helpful for you. Palmer does not have an overlay of text or links over the full-screen image like the other template designs. It is perfect for high-end restaurants since it gives your website a more polished appearance.
You can find a section with a selection of menu items farther down the webpage, along with a button that will take you to the complete menu page. Besides, Palmer includes a great grid-style gallery where you may upload attractive pictures of your restaurant’s best dishes, something the other templates lack.
Pine allows you to include more than one photo on the homepage. To show all your offerings on a single page, the menu section on the homepage displays your whole menu with clickable categories, such as breakfast, lunch, supper, and drinks. Pine also includes a “Press” page and sections for reviews or testimonials. Instead of having a map at the bottom of the site, there is a distinct “Areas” page for it. You can even show multiple maps on this page if you have branches in several locations.
Make a comparison with the other templates on this list. Pine is more subdued. It would work better for a family-friendly or informal restaurant.
What Makes Squarespace Website Builder Stand Out for Restaurants?
- Restaurant Templates: You can choose from various carefully crafted, utterly responsive restaurant templates on Squarespace.
- ECommerce Functionality: The platform enables you to make sales, order shipments (even with Google Maps), meal delivery and pickups, and more.
- Quick and easy setup: With this clear and user-friendly restaurant website builder, you can create and publish an informative restaurant website in minutes.
- Image Customization: Various picture alteration techniques can draw users’ attention. These comprise a logo creator, a website builder with a cover page, an image editor, et Cetra.
Features of Squarespace Website Builder for Restaurants
- Social Media Integration: Your Squarespace website quickly and easily integrates with popular social networks.
- Social Story Designs: The Squarespace Unfold app provides templates that assist you in producing visually appealing stories for relevant social media sites.
- Squarespace Website Analytics: Use the analytics features in Squarespace to track website traffic, identify engagement trends, and understand how your visitors get distributed.
- Commerce Analytics: Squarespace’s tracking orders, sales, and purchasing patterns enable conversion optimization.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Squarespace has several integrated features and tutorials to assist with search engine optimization (SEO). However, you will need to spend a lot of time with the Squarespace SEO materials because they can be confusing.
- Expert Design Services: Squarespace Experts will pair you with a freelance designer if you need assistance designing or redesigning your restaurant website.
- Fantastic marketing tools
- There is a free trial period of a few weeks.
- Pleasant user interface
- There are several striking templates.
- Seamlessly connects with numerous third-party applications.
- No telephone support
- A site rebuild must go from Squarespace version 7.0 to version 7.1.
- No free plan
5. Square Online
Restaurant-specific website builder- Square Online provides free eCommerce solutions for restaurant businesses.
Square Online is the only builder in the industry that provides a whole package of restaurant-friendly facilities, such as menus, reservations, and online food ordering, without a monthly subscription. Instead, you only pay after a sale is completed.
The platform offers a wide range of SEO capabilities that boost your internet presence immediately, making it particularly great for web construction. Additionally, it lets you connect with all social media networks to sell and reach out to people directly.
Square Online does not feature multiple templates. There is only one basic template that you can customize. However, you don’t receive the same creative flexibility as other builders. However, there are enough modification options to give you the impression that you have some control over the appearance of your site.
Even with the free plan, you can:
- Decide on a delivery and pickup time
- Add service fees or promotions
- Allow consumers to schedule pickups for a future time and date
- Limit the volume of orders you can accept in each time frame
- Integrate with on-demand deliveries services, such as DoorDash and Postmates (for an extra fee)
- Connect with other Square solutions if they are available
Square Online’s automatic inventory and Square POS syncing make it an excellent choice for people who want to sync their physical and online transactions. Furthermore, it has impressive features, especially for local restaurants.
What Makes Square Online Website Builder Stand Out for Restaurants?
- You can integrate Square Online with over 200 external applications, increasing its functionality. Consequently, you may link your Square account with marketing, loyalty, accounting, and scheduling apps.
- Additionally, you can gather product reviews for your website and access extensive reporting that reveals how well your product is doing. For example, whether it’s selling one of your trending items and whether buyers are using coupons. These reporting features can significantly aid future business decisions.
- Credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Square Pay, and Cash App Pay are all accepted forms of payment for all Square Online plans. It can be vital when handling deliveries and online reservations in the restaurant business.
- Through your Square Online dashboard, you’ll also be able to manage Facebook and Google Ads, offer coupons for clients, and use forms to collect leads so you can remain in touch with them.
Is Square Online Right for Your Restaurant Business?
Square Online is an excellent alternative for an e-commerce platform, regardless of how or where you sell. Even the smallest business or restaurant can start selling online for a bit of processing cost.
However, if you’re a seasoned seller who expects to process thousands of transactions each month, sticking with Square Online rather than choosing a more affordable merchant service provider could grow expensive.
Features of Square Online Website Builder for Restaurants
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO): By allowing you to submit SEO titles and descriptions and making them available to search engines, Square’s search engine optimization (SEO) tools can help you rank a page or product on search engines like Google.
- Free Plan: Square Online’s free plan is a great place to start for restaurant owners on a tight budget because it enables them to establish their website without paying ongoing monthly fees.
- Quick and easy setup: The straightforward and user-friendly restaurant website builder is simple. You can create and publish an informative restaurant website in minutes.
- Tools for online selling: The platform allows you to begin selling, delivering orders (even using Google maps), providing meal delivery and pickups, and much more simultaneously.
- Phone customer support: You can reach Square Online customer support by phone.
- Free plan available
- Free domain for paid plans
- Professional-looking restaurant website templates
- Accepts membership fees and donations online
- Through social media integration, you can sell on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- One default template
- Ordering may be limited to large restaurants.
- Limited customer support in days and hours
6. GoDaddy Website Builder
GoDaddy is an excellent restaurant website builder for business owners who want to effectively manage and control their internet reputation. You can manage Facebook social media marketing by linking your accounts, scheduling posts in advance, and tracking your restaurant’s activity on Google and Yelp listings.
GoDaddy offers robust SEO tools. The GoDaddy SEO Wizard is user-friendly for beginners and provides keywords and website ideas to optimize your website and improve its search engine positioning. After you hit publish, you will also get a score that compares your online presence to those of other firms in your industry.
GoDaddy integrates Google Analytics to assist you in monitoring your website traffic. For example, you may see which pages get visited most frequently, how people find your restaurant’s website, and how long visitors stay on your page.
GoDaddy has a category of templates specifically for food and restaurant websites. You can set up the foundation of your website using either the templates or an AI-based solution, which you can then customize.
GoDaddy Templates for Restaurant
Some of the standard GoDaddy templates you can use for your restaurant website include:
You might want to consider Serve if your shop or eatery provides catering, event planning, or chef-prepared menu service. It’s a fully functional template with a unique flavor that will grab visitors’ attention. A sizable gallery features images of the cuisine and staging from previous events. Moreover, the “Book Now” page successfully offers potential customers several options to contact you. They can contact or text you to talk about their event. Or, you may use the built-in Online Appointments feature from GoDaddy to instantly bring up a calendar, check availability, and schedule a phone conversation or in-person appointment.
Consider Vivaci if you’re searching for a design for a café, coffee shop, or other casual dining establishments. The template features a fully responsive design. Visitors can quickly scan your website to see if you provide what they’re searching for, from specialized coffee to free Wi-Fi. The home page is always accessible to them. The gallery-style menus have a lot of eye-catching imagery. It is simple to select a different layout in the Menu/Price List panel if you want to change the menu appearance. You can link a new or existing Square account to enable POS and online payments. To facilitate pickup or delivery orders from your customers, you can also connect to the ChowNow delivery app.
With Parlance Create excitement with this clean, contemporary restaurant website that allows you to highlight a single product for upcoming releases.
While a revolving image gallery, customer testimonials, and soft hues delight your visitors, they are encouraged to learn more about your company and services with the Morning Flavor template.
Features of GoDaddy Website Builder for Restaurants
- 24/7 phone support: The GoDaddy customer service team can assist you round-the-clock by phone.
- Integration of social media: Adding icons to link to your social network pages is simple, although this tool is limited to some users
- Analytics: GoDaddy uses Google Analytics to assist you in tracking the visitors to your website. The builder will let you keep track of everything, including how long users spend on your site overall and which pages receive the most views.Many website builders have analytical tools, but GoDaddy has ensured its users receive excellent, free analysis by outsourcing it to Google.
- SEO: GoDaddy evaluates your website automatically to ensure it gets optimized for search engines like Google and Bing.
- Backup and restore: The auto-save tool in GoDaddy’s website builder is quite helpful because it automatically backs up your site even if you forget to do it. It is a fantastic tool if your website goes down or is compromised. Contrary to several other website builders, you can only restore your site to a previous point in time. It implies that if you make a mistake and it automatically saves, you’ll have to fix it manually rather than simply returning the site to its previous state.
- Security: All GoDaddy packages have SSL (secure socket layers) security. SSL security creates a connection between a web server and a browser to guarantee that any information exchanged is secure and private.
- It’s a quick way to build a website.
- If you change themes, your website will reformat your content correctly.
- It is simple to use.
- Its pricing options are relatively affordable.
- Little room for creativity
- Block components have limitations.
- Some of its features lack depth.
Factors to Consider When Picking the Best Website Builders for Restaurants
Website builders are primarily used by restaurant owners to quickly launch a website and do it without using a lot of resources. While there are several options for web builders, how do you choose one from the ocean? Below are vital factors to consider when picking the best website builder for your restaurant.
- Templates: Choose a website builder that offers themes for all popular niches, such as food and dining. For example, is it impossible to have a restaurant website with a concept appropriate for a clothing shop? For someone to visit your website, book a table, and then only see pictures of clothing is a little confusing.
- Integrated menu: When people browse a restaurant’s website, they want to know what’s on the menu there. You must select a website builder that offers this option.
- Online booking: While some individuals prefer to make dinner reservations over the phone, others choose to do so online. As a result, the restaurant website builder you select ought to offer an online reservation option.
- Marketing and SEO tools: We live in a world where you need an online presence to be relevant. Therefore, it would be best to advertise your restaurant online to reach as many customers as possible. Consequently, you need a website builder with the appropriate tools for it to happen.
- Pricing: Different website builders come with various price structures. Calculate the features you’ll require and contrast the offers. Again, it’s crucial to consider your plans.
Inspiring Restaurant websites to consider
Website building and design is a 21st-century art that is challenging to perfect. Striking a balance between form and function is complex. Below is a list of restaurant websites that have mastered the elusive balance. These are some of the best-designed restaurant websites that can inspire you when coming up with one.
The Sawmill Brewery website is elegant and mature with tasteful décor. It features stunning graphics and a meditative dark color scheme. In addition, it contains contact information, enables online ordering, and enables gift card purchases. As a result, it is among the top restaurant websites on this list.
The restaurant website features the Shopify website builder.
Bull and Last
The imagery of any website is key to its success. Bull and Last come with a catching splash photo on its homepage. The design gives a warm and serene mood. Bull & Last’s website has everything you may want from a modern restaurant website, including online ordering, a drink menu, lunch and supper menus, and a call to action for reservations. The restaurant website also features the Shopify website builder.
The Federalist Pig is one of Washington, DC’s most well-known barbecue restaurants. For your information, an episode of Netflix’s House of Cards included a scene from there.
Its website is a visual feast, with vibrant colors, sarcastic line drawings, and delicious food photographs. The site is neat, well-organized, and simple despite how loud and eye-catching the design system is. It demonstrates that user-friendliness and impact are not trade-offs for restaurant websites.
Over the past 20 years, Diner has been one of Brooklyn’s most renowned neighborhood eateries. Its website is straightforward, understated, and features full-bleed interior photographs that hint at the distinctive dining experience. Visitors are directed to their online ordering store by a highlighted “Online Ordering” button, where they may place orders for pickup and delivery online.
Resident hosts bespoke cuisine experiences in distinctive residential settings. They also host amazing nights of conversation, connection, and fantastic food by bringing inspiring chefs and curious epicureans together in stunning locations.
Their uncluttered website inspires a return to hospitality’s ethereal and enchanting art. First, visitors to the website can learn about their collection of chefs on a page specifically devoted to them. Then, visitors can immediately secure a seat at the table by visiting their “reservations” page, which lists upcoming meals.
Koox, a restaurant in the middle of London, uses a lot of drawings of food and white space in muted tones of green and orange to create a clean yet inviting aesthetic. It’s an excellent illustration of how to use color to give a website a uniform design. Even the food photos on their menu adhere to the same color scheme.
The Fat Duck
At first glance, The Fat Duck website appears a little too simple—just a map with an Alice in Wonderland theme—but when you look closely (using the magnifying glass), you’ll realize that it’s packed with tiny nuances. It’s easy to lose the count of time for a while gazing at the changing map via the magnifying glass, adding to the restaurant’s illustrious history of offering pleasant surprises.
Making your restaurant website dynamic is a fantastic way to increase user retention.
Is it Worth it to Invest in a Restaurant Website Builder?
The National Restaurant Association reports that 83% of Americans use their smartphones or tablets to check restaurants’ locations, directions, and operating hours. Besides, more than half place takeaway or delivery orders directly from the restaurant’s website.
As a restaurant owner, it is time to act. Below are the main reasons why a restaurant should have a website:
To attract customers
By owning a website, a restaurant boosts its visibility and chances of getting first-time clients. Moreover, a website receives and interacts with customers and gets their contact information for marketing purposes. Use your website to tell devoted customers about upcoming events and menu discounts. Restaurants must maintain relationships with their customers to draw them in.
To share menus and hours and take reservations.
The essential details on a website are the menu, location, operating hours, and reservation information. In addition, you should put all your contact details, payment options, and social media links in one easily accessible place for everyone to view. Put it out there since people are more inclined to research a company online than by calling for information.
An excellent approach for customers to provide feedback or get a taste of the experience is to include reviews or links to review websites on your website.
To establish a local identity.
A well-designed restaurant website shows potential consumers who you are and what they expect before entering your establishment.
Draw customers in with your menu and images of mouthwatering dishes, amused customers, or busy cooks cooking meals. Use pictures of your interior, patio, bar, or cozy private dining room to showcase your atmosphere. All these inform clients of what to anticipate when entering your establishment.
Word-of-mouth marketing and web presence are becoming more important than traditional advertising methods. Unknown places could make people hesitant to visit. It’s simple to reassure them that you offer an enjoyable experience by using a website.
To be part of others
The restaurant business is highly competitive. People come and go. What unique offerings do you have? To succeed, you must stand out and fight for your business. It would be best if you also were seen among the crowd.
A website describes your offerings to the public, such as delivery service, catering, and happy hours. Let’s face it: currently, if you don’t have a website, people will assume something is wrong. People frequently view the absence of a website as suspicious. I’m not sure about you, but I would be interested to know what other expenses a siteless restaurant is skipping.
To create brand awareness
Unlike national chains, most local restaurants do not have the luxury of launching pricey national branding initiatives. You are solely responsible for spreading the word. Having a website is like having a front door with no hours of operation because more and more dinner guests are using the internet.
Nothing entices people to enter, not even a sign above the door. However, the world is changing quickly, and more people are using the internet.
Five Tips for Having a Tasty Restaurant Website
Below are tips for starting your restaurant website.
Select a Great domain
It’s crucial to incorporate the name of your restaurant in your domain name because it serves as your company’s online address.
If your restaurant is called Tony’s Pizza, for instance, choosing TonysPizza.com might be a wise decision. Add your location in the domain name, for example, TonysPizzaDallas.com, if the one you want is already taken. It could help you rank better in local searches.
Choose a Clean Design
Sometimes little is more when it comes to the website for your restaurant. Although it can be tempting to use many colors, it is frequently preferable to utilize neutral shades for the main elements of the website, including the background. Bright colors may confuse website visitors and make finding the content they’re looking for more challenging.
Give Guests What They Want on Your Restaurant Website
Most people visiting your restaurant’s website will seek specific details. For example, they typically inquire about your menu, location, hours of operation, phone number, and any upcoming special events at your restaurant.
Put this information prominently on your restaurant website’s home page. You may improve your user’s experience by paying attention to what they want.
Display your brand
It’s crucial to focus on showing the essential components of your brand.
Your visitors will find it easier to absorb your promotions, events, and brand messaging if you use a simple design for merchandising them. In addition, if your establishment accepts reservations, a link to a website like Open Table in a prominent location will provide them with another method to get in touch with you.
One of the most significant things about a restaurant website is having a site that works well on a mobile device. Undoubtedly, many visitors to your website will do it via a mobile device.
According to research done in 2015, mobile searches surpassed desktop searches. Nowadays, consumers choose restaurants on the spot. Therefore, it is estimated that most smartphone users who arrive at non-mobile-friendly websites will leave them very fast.
Thumb-friendly layouts are what mobile-enabled websites have, allowing visitors to easily navigate and click on critical areas of the site using their thumbs.
Frequently Asked Questions about Website Builders for Restaurants
Talking about the best website builders for restaurants, here are the frequently asked questions:
What should a restaurant website have?
Building a website for your restaurant can get overwhelming, given all the features and functionality you will want to include. However, the basics of a restaurant website builder include a domain name and SSL security as well as logos, favicons, excellent SEO, and a promotion strategy for increased sales. To ensure you have covered all the fundamentals, have a checklist of everything you want your website to include.
How much does the fee for developing a website for a restaurant cost?
The price to create a website varies depending on the kind of site you require, the features you want, and the builder you use. Today, creating and maintaining a website is more straightforward and less expensive, especially with all-in-one website builders like Squarespace and Wix. As a result, you can create a website for nothing or with cost-effective, all-inclusive solutions.
Which restaurant website builder is the best for SEO?
Optimizing your website for various search engines like Google or Bing is known as SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Great SEO tools from Wix, GoDaddy, and Squarespace include SEO tools to adjust metadata, modify URL (Uniform Resource Locator) slugs, and install apps that assist with optimization.
What are the main features to consider when selecting a restaurant website?
First, you should determine if the website builder has themes specifically for restaurants. That provides you with a proper foundation from which to build. The second and most crucial factor is the features provided. A platform that has features like menu designs, email marketing, and a booking system is what you desire.
Should I use a general website builder or one made for restaurants specifically?
It all depends on the specific features you require. If menus and online ordering are critical, you might focus primarily on builders for the food service sector. General websites often don’t offer other elements like marketing tools, email options, signup forms, and funnels that several restaurants require. It could be best to remain with a general website builder that can offer all the needed solutions if you want to expand your clientele and your business.