As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money form purchases made through my links, sponsored posts, and ads. This does not cost you anything extra.
Are you still waiting to create youtube videos? Are you not sure the time is worth it? If you are still waiting to take the TUBE plunge, here are 99 reasons to build a Youtube Channel in 2020.
Learn To Generate Leads Online at BallenAcademy.com
Your Demographic is on Youtube
71% of 26 – 35-year-olds are on Youtube and 67% of 36-45-year-olds are on youtube. If you have a real estate business, your demographic is most likely on youtube.
Find more statistics at Statista
There are 2 Billion Users
As a real estate agent, it’s important to go where the audience is. With 1/3 of internet browsers visiting youtube, it’s an amazing platform to create content on.
It’s Free | Real Estate Videos Ideas
Let me repeat that, it’s FREE! One of the best ways to get in front of a potential buyer or seller is by answering questions that solve their problems.
You could create videos on:
- The Real Estate Market
- Current Home Values
- New Construction
- Local News that could affect real estate prices
- Neighborhood and Hyperlocal Information
- Things to do in (your city)
- How to buy a house
- How to sell a house
- How to flip a house
- How to Rent out a house
- How to stage a house
- How to Start Investing
- Downpayment Options and Loan Programs
- How a home inspection Works
- How a home appraisal works
- and so much more.
- What you need to know about paying cash for a home
- Interest Rates
- How to sell a home during a divorce
- Should I Pay My House off Early?
- How much house can I afford?
- Should We Buy a house at our age?
- Is it better to rent or buy?
- What’s the difference between a condo and a townhouse?
- How to renovate a house
- Simple Strategies to increase home value
- 5 Things I Love about (city)
- How to Move to (city)
- Cost of living in __________
- 3 Things Your Agent is Telling You
- 9 Mistakes Sellers Make
- Questions to Ask your Real Estate Agent
- Why For Sale By Owners List Money
- 7 Homes that Expired and Why
- Should I Sell My Stocks for a Downpayment On a House?
- How to Save for a House
- What Credit Score is Needed to buy a house
- Is it cheaper to sell a house without a Realtor
- Can I sell a house on eBay
- 11 Reason why your house didn’t sell
- Why ibuyers will cost you
- How an ibuyer can help you sell faster
- The difference between an online home value estimate and an appraisal
- 5 Ways to Buy a house without 20% down
- How to Determine Your Monthly Mortgage Payment
- How to sell a house and buy a home at the same time
- What is Escrow
- What happens to earnest money deposit
- What happens if the buyer backs out
- What is due diligence
- What happens when the agent represents the buyer and seller in a transaction
- Neighborhood tours
- New listing videos
- 9 First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
- 3 Reasons the Market is not going to crash this year
- The Next Real Estate Bubble
- Real Estate Deposits Vs. Down Payments
- Can I borrow the Down Payment?
- Should I Buy a House When I’m in Debt?
- How to calculate a downpayment on a house
- Everything you need to know about an FHA loan
- Why a conventional loan is better for you
- Can you buy a house after a short sale or foreclosure?
- When is the best time to sell
- When is the best time to buy
- 6 Programs for First Time Home Buyers
- 5 Ways to Raise your Downpayment
- What are closing costs when buying a house
- What are closing costs when selling a house
- Are real estate commissions negotiable
- How do Gift Funds Work in Real Estate
- 9 Home Buying Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Emotional Mistakes Sellers Make
- How to Buy your first Rental Property
- The home buying process timeline
- Selling a Home, The Timeline
- How to find motivated buyers
- What happens when you buy a for sale by owner property
- Why you shouldn’t get a 15-year mortgage
- 5 Things Everyone should know before selling a house
- 5 Things every Seller should know before listing their property
- 5 things every Investor should know about homes in (city)
- The luxury home market
- Can you buy a house with a 580 credit score
- How to find out if someone died in your house
- 3 Things the seller doesn’t want you to know
- 6 Things to Take Notice of on the Home Tour
- Why you should price your home to sell
- Costs of low ball offers
- How to Buy a House and Graduate College at the Same Time
- How to buy a house in a trust
- How to sell a house after someone passes away
- 8 Things never to say to a home buyer
- How to Know when you are ready to buy a property
- How much money do you really need to buy a house
- What not to do when you’re getting ready to close on a house
- How to negotiate offers
- The purchase agreement
- How to buy a house in a seller’s market
- How to sell a house in a buyer’s market
- The multiple offer situation
- What happens during a counteroffer
- Who pays for what in a real estate transaction
- Is owning a home truly an investment?
- How to bury the St Joseph Statue to Sell Home
- What to look out for during the final walkthrough
- What paint colors help a house sell
- Will putting down new flooring help my house sell for more?
- How much does having a pool increase the home value?
- 4 Things that Might Surprise You About buying a new home
- 9 Red Flags that should make you walk out the front door
- How to create a budget for your new home expenses
- Is Real Estate the best place to invest $200,000?
Youtube is in more than 100 Countries
This is a great way to reach potential buyers that are coming from another country. You can easily have your video translated to other languages and even promote the video to a specific country. Many buyers are investing in popular cities and this is a great way to generate real estate leads.
People are Ditching Cable for Youtube
According to Think by Google, by 2025, 50% of viewers under the age of 32 won’t even subscribe to a paid television service. Millennials and Gen Z are opting for entertainment and news through their mobile devices on platforms such as Youtube and other social media channels. This is more opportunity for real estate agents that start a Youtube Channel to earn viewers.
Youtube Channels are Earning 6-Figures
According to youtube, channels earning 6-figures grew by 40% year over year! You can monetize your youtube channel through a Youtube Partnership (Google Adsense), Products, Services, Guides, Fan-Funding, Merchandise, Sponsored Videos, Affiliate Marketing and more.
- Using The Creative Commons License Videos On Youtube
- Would You Rather: Watch, Read, or Listen to an Interview?
- Why the Call To Action at the End of your Video should NOT be “to subscribe”
- How To Make Money On Youtube
- How To Make Money With Youtube Superchat