Do you know the power of real estate keywords for lead generation? If you are a real estate agent, content marketing is what drives the consumer today. Consumers want a product and valuable information. Other than IDX listings, you must be an expert in the real estate industry.
Do you know the power of real estate keywords for lead generation? If you are a real estate agent, content marketing is what drives the consumer today. Consumers want a product and valuable information. Other than IDX listings, you must be an expert in the real estate industry.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email

Table of Contents

Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.

Do you know the power of real estate keywords for lead generation? If you are a real estate agent, content marketing is what drives the consumer today. Consumers want a product and valuable information. Other than IDX listings, you must be an expert in the real estate industry.

How to find the “Pockets” Using Longtail Keywords

Once you review this great list of Keywords, you might be interested in learning how to create a more in depth content strategy using Cornerstone content.

Reading keyword competition and search volume

Best List of Keywords Anywhere

On the first list below, you’ll notice a number and a level of competition. The number reflects how many people globally searched Google for that exact search term. Honestly, only about 20% of searches are exact, recorded searches and the other 80% are completely unique search terms known as the long tail.

The second list below is an actual list of terms people used to find my real estate websites. Although the local words won’t work for you, you can imagine plugging in your local neighborhoods and niches and designing pages and blog posts around similar phrases.

The most effective strategy would be to pick the low competition keywords first although you must know that this is based on paid advertising, not organic. If you want to measure organic competition, consider as it has a Keyword Difficulty score based on earned in rankings.  You could do a lot of business with only a few searches a month in your area that are true buyers or sellers who find your site with valuable content. There is power in finding the niches and focusing BIG on the small. Fill the gaps, and you win.

Try the World’s No.1 Marketing Tool Free!

Manage your SEO, Advertising, Content, and Social Media Marketing

SEO Keyword Tools

Real Estate Websites

Powered by WordPress, Lori's brothers create IDX websites based on her designs.

Send Us A Message

Related

Real Estate Blog
Lori Ballen

Real Estate Writers

Want to grow your real estate business and improve your status as an industry expert? Are you looking for innovative, low-cost ways to promote yourself as a leading real estate agent online? You need a great blog, possibly written by a great ghostwriter.

Read More »
Scroll to Top