Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Build a Real Estate Website
- WPEngine (WordPress Platform and Hosting) [Blog!]
- AgentPress Pro WordPress Theme [Studiopress]
- IDX Broker [How to display real estate listings via MLS feeds]
Your Blog Style
How you write your blog posts or articles for your real estate website will probably be different based on your goal.
If you are doing a video blog, you’ll pull the key points out of a longer article and potentially make a Youtube playlist around the topic.
In any event, you can use this list of real estate blog topics to get you going!
Youtube For Real Estate Agents
Real Estate Blog Topics
You can rephrase the questions to be sentences and sentences to be questions as you see fit. Don’t be literal in the phrase itself, but rather be inspired to blog about the general topic.
These are questions actually being typed into Google.
- Selling a house during Coronavirus [Trending!]
- When you sell a house where does the money go?
- When you sell a house what are the taxes?
- When you sell a house what happens to the mortgage?
- When you sell a house is it considered income?
- When you sell a house what do you pay?
- When you sell a house what is tax-deductible?
- How to Sell a House By Owner
- How to sell a house fast
- What Colors Sell a House
- What does it Cost to Sell a House?
- How To Bury The St. Joseph Statue to Sell a House?
- Can I sell a house on Ebay?
- What does it cost to buy a house?
- Why buy a house at auction (and why not!)
- What features sell a house?
- What Upgrades will increase my home value?
- How to sell a house during a divorce.
- How to sell a house via Short Sale.
- How to sell a house to a family member.
- Will a house sell better empty?
- What scent will help sell a house?
- Can you sell a house without the deed?
- Can you sell a house that is in an irrevocable trust?
- Can you sell a house before probate is granted?
- Can I sell a home I just bought?
- Selling a House with Mold.
- What does buying a house as-is mean?
- What does selling a house as-is mean?
- Will nearby new construction change the value of my home?
- How can I find out if someone died in the home I’d like to buy?
- What does the seller or seller’s agent have to tell me about the house?
- What is earnest money?
- What is escrow?
- Can I sell a house that has a lease with tenants?
- Do Solar Panels increase the value of my home?
- I’m looking at houses, what stays with the house?
- How to sell a house near power lines.
- How to sell a house next to a freeway.
- How to sell one house and buy another one.
- How to buy a house with no down payment.
- Loan programs for first time home buyers.
- Can I sell a house with lead paint?
- Can I sell a house in foreclosure?
- Can I sell a house with a HELOC on it?
- Can I sell a house with a lien?
- Should I fix my house up before I sell it?
- Can I sell a house with foundation problems?
- The Home Selling Process
- The Home Buying Process
- Does selling a house affect my credit?
- What credit score is needed to buy a house?
- How to sell a house back to the bank.
- When I buy a house, do I own the land?
- When I buy a house, do I pay taxes?
- When is the best time to buy a house?
- When you buy a house, does it come with appliances?
- What to look for when buying a house
- How to choose the right agent.
- Can I buy a house if I have school loans?
- How to buy a house after bankruptcy.
- How to buy a house after a short sale.
- Home Loans for (Single Moms, Teachers, Fireman etc.)
- Is it a good idea to get an FHA loan?
- How can I buy a house financed by the seller?
- If I buy a house with cash can I refinance it?
- Will the housing market crash in 2020 [2021 etc]
- Real Estate Market Trends
- Neighborhoods with dog parks
- How much should I save before buying a house?
- Who usually pays the closing costs?
- How much house can I afford?
- Am I ready to buy a house?
- 10 Steps to buying a house.
- Will house prices go down in 2020 [2021, 2022 etc]
- What area has the highest appreciation?
- How to buy a house you are currently renting.
- How to buy a house that has been foreclosed on.
- How to flip a house.
- How to choose the best investment property.
- What kind of house can I buy in [city] for [price]?
- How to create a new budget when moving from a rental to a home purchase.
- What kind of house can I afford earning [salary]?
- What expenses you should consider when buying a house.
- Hyperlocal [Things to do in, Best of, Places to (X)]
How To Write a Bio
- 25 Things To Do After You Get Your Real Estate LicenseCongratulations on getting your real estate license. In real estate school, they don’t teach you how to build your real estate business. This guide will take you through the most crucial things to do after getting your real estate license.
- What is Carrot?A good website can help you collect leads, buy property, and sell property. There are many ways to create a website; however, you probably place a premium on convenience and ease of use.
- What is BoldLeads?BoldLeads is a platform that generates real estate leads. PropertyBase owns it, and the goal of BoldLeads is to help real estate agents generate leads more efficiently.
- What is Boomtown?For those who might not be familiar with the program, Boomtown is a real estate website, marketing, and lead management platform that helps real estate professionals integrate and manage their leads daily.
- Breakdown to Break Through, Rachel Adams Lee.Caryn Prall is the host of The Messy Empire Podcast. Along with AJ Guzman, she produces podcasts focused on growth in real estate. In this interview, Rachel Adams Lee shares the process of Breakdown to Breakthrough.