As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money from purchases made through my links. This does not cost you anything extra.
Build a Real Estate Website
- WPEngine (WordPress Platform and Hosting) [Blog!]
- AgentPress Pro WordPress Theme [Studiopress]
- IDX Broker [How to display real estate listings via MLS feeds]
Your Blog Style
How you write your blog posts or articles for your real estate website will probably be different based on your goal.
If you are blogging for search engine rankings, you’ll create in-depth “guide-style” content. If you are writing for social media hits, you’ll write punch points and listicles.
If you are doing a video blog, you’ll pull the key points out of a longer article and potentially make a Youtube playlist around the topic.
In any event, you can use this list of real estate blog topics to get you going!
Youtube For Real Estate Agents
Real Estate Blog Topics
You can rephrase the questions to be sentences and sentences to be questions as you see fit. Don’t be literal in the phrase itself, but rather be inspired to blog about the general topic.
These are questions actually being typed into Google.
- Selling a house during Coronavirus [Trending!]
- When you sell a house where does the money go?
- When you sell a house what are the taxes?
- When you sell a house what happens to the mortgage?
- When you sell a house is it considered income?
- When you sell a house what do you pay?
- When you sell a house what is tax-deductible?
- How to Sell a House By Owner
- How to sell a house fast
- What Colors Sell a House
- What does it Cost to Sell a House?
- How To Bury The St. Joseph Statue to Sell a House?
- Can I sell a house on Ebay?
- What does it cost to buy a house?
- Why buy a house at auction (and why not!)
- What features sell a house?
- What Upgrades will increase my home value?
- How to sell a house during a divorce.
- How to sell a house via Short Sale.
- How to sell a house to a family member.
- Will a house sell better empty?
- What scent will help sell a house?
- Can you sell a house without the deed?
- Can you sell a house that is in an irrevocable trust?
- Can you sell a house before probate is granted?
- Can I sell a home I just bought?
- Selling a House with Mold.
- What does buying a house as-is mean?
- What does selling a house as-is mean?
- Will nearby new construction change the value of my home?
- How can I find out if someone died in the home I’d like to buy?
- What does the seller or seller’s agent have to tell me about the house?
- What is earnest money?
- What is escrow?
- Can I sell a house that has a lease with tenants?
- Do Solar Panels increase the value of my home?
- I’m looking at houses, what stays with the house?
- How to sell a house near power lines.
- How to sell a house next to a freeway.
- How to sell one house and buy another one.
- How to buy a house with no down payment.
- Loan programs for first time home buyers.
- Can I sell a house with lead paint?
- Can I sell a house in foreclosure?
- Can I sell a house with a HELOC on it?
- Can I sell a house with a lien?
- Should I fix my house up before I sell it?
- Can I sell a house with foundation problems?
- The Home Selling Process
- The Home Buying Process
- Does selling a house affect my credit?
- What credit score is needed to buy a house?
- How to sell a house back to the bank.
- When I buy a house, do I own the land?
- When I buy a house, do I pay taxes?
- When is the best time to buy a house?
- When you buy a house, does it come with appliances?
- What to look for when buying a house
- How to choose the right agent.
- Can I buy a house if I have school loans?
- How to buy a house after bankruptcy.
- How to buy a house after a short sale.
- Home Loans for (Single Moms, Teachers, Fireman etc.)
- Is it a good idea to get an FHA loan?
- How can I buy a house financed by the seller?
- If I buy a house with cash can I refinance it?
- Will the housing market crash in 2020 [2021 etc]
- Real Estate Market Trends
- Neighborhoods with dog parks
- How much should I save before buying a house?
- Who usually pays the closing costs?
- How much house can I afford?
- Am I ready to buy a house?
- 10 Steps to buying a house.
- Will house prices go down in 2020 [2021, 2022 etc]
- What area has the highest appreciation?
- How to buy a house you are currently renting.
- How to buy a house that has been foreclosed on.
- How to flip a house.
- How to choose the best investment property.
- What kind of house can I buy in [city] for [price]?
- How to create a new budget when moving from a rental to a home purchase.
- What kind of house can I afford earning [salary]?
- What expenses you should consider when buying a house.
- Hyperlocal [Things to do in, Best of, Places to (X)]
How To Write a Bio
- 25 Apps Every Real Estate Agent Must HaveYou no longer have to be buried in a stack of paperwork, floundering to keep up with clients, or trying to organize all of your communications, email, files, meeting notes, etc. when you use the right real estate apps.
- I’m a New Real Estate Agent – Again!I’m stepping back into Real Estate Sales! My focus is Summerlin Las Vegas. I’m sharing my journey back on this blog.
- What a Real Estate Agent Should Blog About
- How to Write a Real Estate Agent BioWriting your real estate agent bio is, perhaps, one of the most challenging writing projects you’ll undertake. Your goal in creating a compelling bio is to attract the right clients and to lead them to the conclusion that you are the best real estate agent to suit their needs.
- Customer Testimonials and Software To Collect ReviewsCollecting customer testimonials and reviews is essential for any business today, especially for real estate agents. Before buying a product, visiting a restaurant, or hiring a service provider, many people check online ratings and reviews. Here is a list of software to collect reviews and testimonials.