As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money form purchases made through my links, sponsored posts, and ads. This does not cost you anything extra.
An untapped channel for real estate marketing is Pinterest. Ads are cheap and the potential for REACH and exposure is massive. People can find your pins in multiple ways and by promoting them, running Pinterest ads from a Pinterest for Business account can be very beneficial for traffic and generating real estate leads.
- Set up a Pinterest for Business Account
- Create a board for your featured real estate listings
- Click the Red + sign to add a pin
- Create a pin graphic on Pinterest or upload photos directly
- Add a Title
- Create a compelling Description
- Add in popular Pinterest Hashtags
- Include a URL to the landing page to get more info
- Click Publish
- Choose Promote
- Establish a budget and length of Ad Run Time
- Choose your audience based on Pinterest Keywords
- Name and Save your Campaign
Real Estate Marketing Guides
- How to Price Real Estate | The “99” Dilemma
- What Does a Real Estate Agent Do?
- The Best Real Estate Auto Dialers and Predictive Dialers [Video]
- Real Estate SEO for your Blog or Website
- Real Estate Podcast – Who’s worth listening to?