An untapped channel for real estate marketing is Pinterest. Ads are cheap and the potential for REACH and exposure is massive. People can find your pins in multiple ways and by promoting them, running Pinterest ads from a Pinterest for Business account can be very beneficial for traffic and generating real estate leads.
- Set up a Pinterest for Business Account
- Create a board for your featured real estate listings
- Click the Red + sign to add a pin
- Create a pin graphic on Pinterest or upload photos directly
- Add a Title
- Create a compelling Description
- Add in popular Pinterest Hashtags
- Include a URL to the landing page to get more info
- Click Publish
- Choose Promote
- Establish a budget and length of Ad Run Time
- Choose your audience based on Pinterest Keywords
- Name and Save your Campaign
Real Estate Marketing Guides
- Real Estate Agent Closes 7 Deals through her Lead Generation Strategies – Listen in!
- Real Estate SEO for your Blog or Website
- Real Estate Podcast – Who’s worth listening to?
- Real Estate Website Builder – Do It Yourself WordPress
- Real Estate Agent Website Content – Exactly What to Create to Generate Real Estate Leads