**This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. [Affiliate Disclosure]
I decided that developing websites long term isn’t as lucrative or as fun as earning affiliate income. So while my marketing agency still builds WordPress Websites (especially for realestate), I found a quick, instant way to pop up niche websites that I can teach anyone to use.
Enter, Wealthy Affiliate. I set up my niche website in a matter of minutes after joining the free forum. I upgraded to the $49.95 per month (actually I paid the year in advance to get the discount) and off I went on my first project – The 7th Stream!
This is not my personal course, yet I’m jumping on board to build and promote because I love it!
Join me as I discover, build and teach this exciting new venture.
- How To Add Custom Fields to KW Command Lead Sources
- How to Delete an App From a Mac
- How To Set Up Pinterest For Business
- How To Monetize Your Real Estate Agent Website
- How To Grow Your E-mail List Free Course
- WordPress Themes – Paid or Free?
- Generating Real Estate Leads Through Craigslist
- Google E-A-T Rating
- How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog
- 365 Best Real Estate Blog Topics
- How to Build an Email List for Nurturing Leads with AWeber
- The definitive Guide to Buying Real Estate Leads
- How To Find Top Hashtags for Instagram
- Why the Call To Action at the End of your Video should NOT be “to subscribe”
- How to Get Followers on Instagram [Over 50 Followers in the first 7 Days]