**This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. [Affiliate Disclosure]
I’m really beginning to shift as I’m now purposefully building niche websites, youtube channels, pinterest boards, blogs and so forth around affiliate income.
I decided that developing websites long term isn’t as lucrative or as fun as earning affiliate income. So while my marketing agency still builds WordPress Websites (especially for realestate), I found a quick, instant way to pop up niche websites that I can teach anyone to use.
Enter, Wealthy Affiliate. I set up my niche website in a matter of minutes after joining the free forum. I upgraded to the $49.95 per month (actually I paid the year in advance to get the discount) and off I went on my first project – The 7th Stream!
This is not my personal course, yet I’m jumping on board to build and promote because I love it!
Join me as I discover, build and teach this exciting new venture.
- How to Set Up Your Marketing Profile in KW command.
- KW Command Training Video | How To Find Your Facebook Leads
- How to Use Pinterest For Business
- How to Import Contacts into KW Command
- What Are Longtail Keywords?
- Hyperlocal Real Estate Marketing
- Generate Real Estate Leads and Referrals with Send Out Cards
- KW Command Training Video | Setting Up FB Lead Ad Notifications to Text and Email
- KW Command Training
- Real Estate Podcast – Who’s worth listening to?
- How to Get Real Estate Leads with Specific Offers
- Automated Email Marketing | Sending your offer
- Facebook Groups
- Broken Link Checker for WordPress
- KW Command | The Contact’s Health Score