Hi Guys. Lori Ballen here. I’ve been developing WordPress websites for years. It only took me 4 years to build a 6 figure annual affiliate marketing income.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’m really beginning to shift as I’m now purposefully building niche websites, youtube channels, pinterest boards, blogs and so forth around affiliate income.
I decided that developing websites long term isn’t as lucrative or as fun as earning affiliate income. So while my marketing agency still builds WordPress Websites (especially for realestate), I found a quick, instant way to pop up niche websites that I can teach anyone to use.
Enter, Wealthy Affiliate. I set up my niche website in a matter of minutes after joining the free forum. I upgraded to the $49.95 per month (actually I paid the year in advance to get the discount) and off I went on my first project – The 7th Stream!
This is not my personal course, yet I’m jumping on board to build and promote because I love it!
Join me as I discover, build and teach this exciting new venture.
- Automate Pinterest And Keep Your Boards Growing
- What’s the Difference Between Weighted and Unweighted Scores in Tubebuddy?
- Watch Me Blog on WordPress
- What is Web Hosting?
- How To Do Rank Tranking in 2019
- What is Tailwind?
- How To Schedule a Pin on Pinterest from Any Page to Any Account
- How To Make Money Blogging with Affiliate Products
- The Best Standing Desk Options [Video and List]
- How To Apply for Youtube Monetization with a New Channel
- How Do I Stand Out Among So Many Other Real Estate agents?
- How To Manually Enter a KW Referral into My Referrals
- YouTube Tutorial | How to Search YouTube
- How To Become A Youtube Partner For A Monetized Channel
- Here’s How To Promote a Youtube Channel