**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links on this website. [Affiliate Disclosure]
I’m really beginning to shift as I’m now purposefully building niche websites, youtube channels, pinterest boards, blogs and so forth around affiliate income.
I decided that developing websites long term isn’t as lucrative or as fun as earning affiliate income. So while my marketing agency still builds WordPress Websites (especially for realestate), I found a quick, instant way to pop up niche websites that I can teach anyone to use.
Enter, Wealthy Affiliate. I set up my niche website in a matter of minutes after joining the free forum. I upgraded to the $49.95 per month (actually I paid the year in advance to get the discount) and off I went on my first project – The 7th Stream!
This is not my personal course, yet I’m jumping on board to build and promote because I love it!
Join me as I discover, build and teach this exciting new venture.
- Open House Followup Smart Plan in KW Command
- My Marketing Stack I use daily to Generate Real Estate Leads and Affiliate Income
- Real Estate Agent Closes 7 Deals through her Lead Generation Strategies – Listen in!
- How to Build A Real Estate Agent Website on WordPress with AgentPress Pro
- KW Command Goals
- Facebook Open House BOT
- How to Get Real Estate Leads Online [Video Tutorial]
- IDX Websites – How To Build, Create, Design, or buy a Real Estate Website
- KW Command Training – 2 Hour Walk Through Contacts by Lori Ballen
- KW Command Training Video on How To Run a Facebook Ad with No Listing Appearing in the KWLS Search Box
- 18 Steps to Learning KW Command
- KW Command Training | How To Create a Drop Down Menu in Custom Fields
- KW Command Training | How to Connect Mailjet
- KW Command Designs | Local Expert Real Estate Market Report
- How to Set Up Your Marketing Profile in KW command.