**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links on this website. [Affiliate Disclosure]
I’m really beginning to shift as I’m now purposefully building niche websites, youtube channels, pinterest boards, blogs and so forth around affiliate income.
I decided that developing websites long term isn’t as lucrative or as fun as earning affiliate income. So while my marketing agency still builds WordPress Websites (especially for realestate), I found a quick, instant way to pop up niche websites that I can teach anyone to use.
Enter, Wealthy Affiliate. I set up my niche website in a matter of minutes after joining the free forum. I upgraded to the $49.95 per month (actually I paid the year in advance to get the discount) and off I went on my first project – The 7th Stream!
This is not my personal course, yet I’m jumping on board to build and promote because I love it!
Join me as I discover, build and teach this exciting new venture.
- 2020 – The Best Real Estate Agent Websites [Get the List]
- Get Real Estate Leads in 2020 With a Home Buyer Guide and Lead Magnet
- 50 of The Best Real Estate Blog Topics
- 10 Tips to Making the Most of your Keller Williams Family Reunion
- Reasons to Build a Youtube Channel For your Real Estate Business in 2020.
- Make Money Blogging with Affiliate Marketing Products | Step by Step Guide
- How To Hire A Virtual Assistant [Professional]
- Free Instagram Real Estate Leads [Video]
- Cornerstone Content – The Key Pages on your Website
- $134,000 Earned in Affiliate Marketing with These Products
- How To Build A Real Estate Team
- How To Start a Blog | Blog Topics, Keyword Tools, Content, SEO
- Building a Real Estate Brand starts with your MVVBP
- KW Command Training