**This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. [Affiliate Disclosure]
I’m really beginning to shift as I’m now purposefully building niche websites, youtube channels, pinterest boards, blogs and so forth around affiliate income.
I decided that developing websites long term isn’t as lucrative or as fun as earning affiliate income. So while my marketing agency still builds WordPress Websites (especially for realestate), I found a quick, instant way to pop up niche websites that I can teach anyone to use.
Enter, Wealthy Affiliate. I set up my niche website in a matter of minutes after joining the free forum. I upgraded to the $49.95 per month (actually I paid the year in advance to get the discount) and off I went on my first project – The 7th Stream!
This is not my personal course, yet I’m jumping on board to build and promote because I love it!
Join me as I discover, build and teach this exciting new venture.
- Building a Listing Based Business
- Local SEO
- SEO Notes from Mozcon 2019
- The Definitive Guide to Real Estate Leads and Lead Generation
- How To Post a 3D Photo on Facebook
- Instagram Master
- How to Create an Instagram Ad
- How To Find Top Hashtags for Instagram
- Keyword Research and Trackers – A Comparison
- 7 Reasons Users Are Unsubscribing to Your Email Newsletter
- Building An Email List in 2019 with OptinMonster
- Why Should You Use an Open House Sign In Sheet?
- Listings To Leads Landing Pages for Real Estate Marketing [Video]
- 25 of The Best Real Estate Agent Websites for 2019 [Get the List]
- How to Embed a Youtube Video in WordPress