Here, you’ll learn how to create, customize, cultivate, and capitalize on the opportunity with your KW technology tools. Learn how to use KW command to build your database, lead generate, cultivate, and operate! Feel free to click over and subscribe to my KW command youtube playlist.
My name is Lori Ballen and I’m a Keller Williams real estate agent. I am not hired or trained by KW. I teach and train on my own methods and how I use technology to run my businesses, in this case, my Las Vegas real estate business.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you activate mail jet, your neighborhood nurture campaigns will automatically send according to the scheduled smart plan you have activated.
When you connect your Gmail account with KWcommand, you can send individual emails from the contact record.
At this time, the only way to send bulk email is by using piesync to connect to an autoresponder email program such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Infusionsoft, Aweber, Direct Response, etc.
Emails in the other smart plans show up in your tasks rather than being sent automatically.
The emails in campaigns are not yet functioning.
While tags and fields can be added through KW command settings, lead sources must currently be imported in through a spreadsheet.
Listing Landing Pages can be created in KW Command through SITES. Choose a stand-alone page when it asks you which kind you want to build. Once you add the widgets you want to use, you’ll configure each to change the Austin placeholders to match your listings. Here is a video on how to create a listing landing page.
Follow these steps:
* Disconnect the account from command app settings.
* Login to Facebook account
* Navigate to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
* Click on Keller Williams app and then click on remove button
* Do not click on the checkbox (Also delete all posts, photos and videos on…), just click on remove.
* Login to command and re-connect the app again.
* Make sure when connecting again from app then enable all the permissions. Here is the loom for more clarification
Video Tutorial: https://www.loom.com/share/9868498dd9f14a54a0c083e546c44a9e
You receive an alert notification in KW Command. From here, you can see what messages you have received. Open the contact record and then you can continue the dialogue from there recording the conversation.
Yes, edit the contact after you entered one of the partners. Next, go to the about section and add the relationship. You can add other family members as well. While you can add a new contact from the about section in relationships, you will need to edit it later. You can also choose to add an existing person.
At this time, the ad campaign will appear in the notes section of the contact record. If you have a Zapier professional account, you can use this zap: [Video] https://youtu.be/8AC8nJJD7xw.
Direct Mai is placed through RealMailers, a 3rd party distributor. It appears by looking at the RealMailers website that they offer a 15-minute cancellation after the order is placed due to automation. Reach out to Real Mailers here: https://www.realmailers.com/help
A text field is meant to be used for a single word or a phrase. A text area is a box, a large area for capturing “blurb” style information from a user such as “comments”.
4% Lead Source
4% Social Account
4% Profession or Company Name
Marty Miller, an agent in Houston Texas created the 66-day Challenge for KW Command. He shares KW command basics and 101 training for beginners with the goal of helping one get familiar with the program. Marty Miller and Lori Ballen are both independent trainers on Youtube that provide training videos on KW Command.
Make sure the app address has https:// in the front.
Try this: After the last letter of the password, place your cursor and then left click mouse or hit tab.
Specific KW Command Guides and Tutorials
- KW Command Agent Sites
- KW Command Training Video | Setting Up FB Lead Ad Notifications to Text and Email
- KW Command Training
- KW Command Video | How to Add a Home Value Calculator to your KW Command agent website
- How to Add a Mortgage Calculator to your KW Command Website
- KW Command Settings
- KW Command Campaigns | How to run a Facebook ad to your Agent Site
- Open House Followup Smart Plan in KW Command
- KW Command Goals
- KW Command Training Video on How To Run a Facebook Ad with No Listing Appearing in the KWLS Search Box
- 18 Steps to Learning KW Command
- KW Command Training | How To Create a Drop Down Menu in Custom Fields
- KW Command Training | How to Connect Mailjet
- How to Set Up Your Marketing Profile in KW command.
- KW Command Training Video | How To Find Your Facebook Leads
- How to Import Contacts into KW Command
- KW Command | The Contact’s Health Score
- KW command Training – Complete Overview
- How to Route Leads in KW command
- How to Add a Contact to KW command
- How to Run A Facebook Ad in KW Command
- How To Add Custom Fields to KW Command Lead Sources
- How To Place A Google Ad in KW Command
🏠 Send a Real Estate Referral to Lori Ballen Team in Las Vegas