KW command Training
- How to Set Up Your Marketing Profile in KW command.
- KW Command Training Video | How To Find Your Facebook Leads
- KW Command Training Video | Setting Up FB Lead Ad Notifications to Text and Email
- KW Command Training
- KW Command | The Contact’s Health Score
- KW command Training – Complete Overview
- How to Route Leads in KW command
- How to Add a Contact to KW command
- How to Run A Facebook Ad in KW Command
- How To Add Custom Fields to KW Command Lead Sources
- Three Simple Steps to Start Using Command
- Connect Live Classes
- On-Demand Training
- Step-by-Step Help
- How-To Videos
- Downloadable Resources
Q & A
This is a casual Q & A derived from questions being asked in multiple groups. Answers are populated by group answers as well and will be more definitive with links to resources as they arrive.
What about IDX Websites?
- IDX websites are coming in October. [KW link to learn more] You can keep Placester if you are willing to pay for it.
- The IDX websites coming in command do not have a blog nor is a blog on the roadmap.
- Meta descriptions and other on-page SEO elements are not ready for launch but are on the roadmap.
What is the sync time between Command the MLS databases?
- 16 Minutes
- Also Depends on MLS
- Not all offices are set up on KWLS 2.0 yet
How do I know when I get a Lead?
- You can sort your database by leads and most recent
- Kelle is the source for leads and text notifications at this time
Where is the link to my KW App
- Log in to mykw.kw.com
- Choose Technology
- Then KW mobile App
- Scroll down to Blue box on the left that has your link
- Video tutorial