Keap is a sales and marketing platform that offers a CRM, sales funnels, landing pages, forms, and much more. Inside the Keap platform, a content creator can make a web form, and then set automation processes that trigger actions such as an email or text campaign. The creator can embed the form on their website as a lead magnet.
Here’s how to create a form in Keap.
- Open Campaigns
- Create a New campaign by clicking ‘Create your Own’
- Name your Campaign
- Drag in the web form widget
- Double click on the web form submitted icon to open the form editor
- Click on any field to open the field options. Add any fields from the list.
- Under the format tab, choose layout and style to select the width and height of the form. Choose padding in various colors if desired.
- Under the snippets tab, choose elements to add to the form such as a title, paragraph, images, and more. The field snippets tab will show more add-on options.
- By default, the form will send the user to a thank you page. You can edit the page. If you would rather, you can redirect the user to any external website by entering the URL.
- Add any automation sequencing to your campaign
- Embed the code on your website.