Keap is a sales and marketing platform that offers a CRM, sales funnels, landing pages, forms, and much more. Inside the Keap platform, a content creator can make a web form, and then set automation processes that trigger actions such as an email or text campaign. The creator can embed the form on their website as a lead magnet.
Here’s how to create a form in Keap.
- Open Campaigns
- Create a New campaign by clicking ‘Create your Own’
- Name your Campaign
- Drag in the web form widget
- Double click on the web form submitted icon to open the form editor
- Click on any field to open the field options. Add any fields from the list.
- Under the format tab, choose layout and style to select the width and height of the form. Choose padding in various colors if desired.
- Under the snippets tab, choose elements to add to the form such as a title, paragraph, images, and more. The field snippets tab will show more add-on options.
- By default, the form will send the user to a thank you page. You can edit the page. If you would rather, you can redirect the user to any external website by entering the URL.
- Add any automation sequencing to your campaign
- Embed the code on your website.
Need help? Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands are keap developers and can be hired to integrate these strategies into your website. Call 702-917-0755.
Leave a Reply