Keap is a sales and marketing platform that offers a CRM, sales funnels, landing pages, forms, and much more. Inside the Keap platform, a content creator can make a web form, and then set automation processes that trigger actions such as an email or text campaign. The creator can embed the form on their website as a lead magnet.
Here’s how to create a form in Keap.
- Open Campaigns
- Create a New campaign by clicking ‘Create your Own’
- Name your Campaign
- Drag in the web form widget
- Double click on the web form submitted icon to open the form editor
- Click on any field to open the field options. Add any fields from the list.
- Under the format tab, choose layout and style to select the width and height of the form. Choose padding in various colors if desired.
- Under the snippets tab, choose elements to add to the form such as a title, paragraph, images, and more. The field snippets tab will show more add-on options.
- By default, the form will send the user to a thank you page. You can edit the page. If you would rather, you can redirect the user to any external website by entering the URL.
- Add any automation sequencing to your campaign
- Embed the code on your website.
Add a Web Form in Keap
Keap Form Layout and Style
Keap Form Thank You Page
Keap Form Code for Embedding
Lori Ballen is a real estate agent in Las Vegas. She’s a digital marketing specialist, speaker, and marketing coach and loves to share her “Ballen Method” to generate website traffic and leads online. Lori’s specialties are SEO content writing (ranking on the search engines), social media strategies, and affiliate marketing. Need a website? Contact Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands.