In this KW Command Training Video, Lori Ballen, Real Estate Marketing coach and Las Vegas Real Estate Agent shows how to import contacts into KW command. KW command is Keller Williams technology designed to bring real estate software from contact to lead to close to one platform.
Here’s how to import your contacts into KW command.
- Use the provided spreadsheet that KW command uses. Click Import and then the download option
- Move your columns from your export doc to the new sheet without changing the titles on the new sheet at all.
- Remove any custom columns at this time. Save those for later as LABS is working on the import wizard.
- Save as a .csv file
- Click the drag and drop or upload to load the file.
KW Command Training
- How to Set Up Your Marketing Profile in KW command.
- KW Command Training Video | How To Find Your Facebook Leads
- KW Command Training Video | Setting Up FB Lead Ad Notifications to Text and Email
- KW Command Training
- KW Command | The Contact’s Health Score
- KW command Training – Complete Overview
- How to Route Leads in KW command
- How to Add a Contact to KW command
- How to Run A Facebook Ad in KW Command
- How To Add Custom Fields to KW Command Lead Sources