In this KW Command Training Video, Lori Ballen, Real Estate Marketing coach and Las Vegas Real Estate Agent shows how to import contacts into KW command. KW command is Keller Williams technology designed to bring real estate software from contact to lead to close to one platform.
Here’s how to import your contacts into KW command.
- Use the provided spreadsheet that KW command uses. Click Import and then the download option
- Move your columns from your export doc to the new sheet without changing the titles on the new sheet at all.
- Remove any custom columns at this time. Save those for later as LABS is working on the import wizard.
- Save as a .csv file
- Click the drag and drop or upload to load the file.
KW Command Training
- Open House Followup Smart Plan in KW Command
- KW Command Goals
- KW Command Training Video on How To Run a Facebook Ad with No Listing Appearing in the KWLS Search Box
- 18 Steps to Learning KW Command
- KW Command Training | How To Create a Drop Down Menu in Custom Fields
- KW Command Training | How to Connect Mailjet
- How to Set Up Your Marketing Profile in KW command.
- KW Command Training Video | How To Find Your Facebook Leads
- How to Import Contacts into KW Command
- KW Command Training