As a Rainmaker myself, I’m overjoyed to see software that naturally supports teams. And, Keller Williams has always supported teams, and it is showing up again.
Not all teams are built the same and therefore require more options in how they route the leads. Maybe they have an ISA, maybe they have a couple of buyer’s agents they’d like to “round-robin” to or send out a first come first serve “ball jump”.
How Lead Routing Works
The leader of the team, or Rainmaker as we call it controls how the leads are routed. Your market center has a team administration tool that the MCA uses to create the team roster. If you see anything wrong with your team members list contact your MCA Directly.
- Command Sources: These are leads that are generated from within KW command including landing pages, snaps, and soon: websites.
- Manually Entered: These are any lead entered by a human and are often sign calls, contacts from networking events, open houses, sphere of influence, yard signs, etc.
- 3rd Party Sources: Integrations create the contacts to flow from another application outside of command and then into command. These would be sources like Facebook, Zillow, and Realtor.com
Next, you can choose the strategy for how you would like your lead routed. You can choose from:
- Round Robin: This is a rotating process in which each agent is assigned a lead in a rotating order as they come in.
- Ball Jump: First person to respond gets the lead
- Weighted Round Robin: You can establish a lead ratio which ensures some agents get more leads than others.
Your timeframe settings allow you to choose how your leads are routed based on days of the week and time frames.
You can also use the settings to control rotation per agent based on:
- Lead Type
- The budget of the buyer
- Time in which the lead intends to make a purchase
- Weighted Round Robin
Capture Rule Settings (Agent)
Capture rules allow you to set expectations for how your leads are handled. You can set up a required response time in which the lead will pass to a new agent if that time expires.
You can also establish accepted actions to keep the lead. The agent will be required to update the record with one of the following:
Lori Ballen’s KW Command Training
- KW Command | The Contact’s Health Score
- KW command Training – Complete Overview
- How to Mega-PURPOSE your Megacamp, by Lori Ballen
- How to Route Leads in KW command
- How to Add a Contact to KW command