When you generate leads and then sales from the internet, it’s important to monitor what is working and what isn’t.
Using Google Analytics to measure the growth or decline of traffic on your web pages can help you predict a drop off before it happens, or discover a decline you can work on improving.
- SEMRush Website Projects + Google Analytics and Search Console
- How to Add a New Website in Google Analytics
- Measuring Website Traffic | How to use Clicky Analytics Links
- How to Find the Google Analytics Tracking Code
- How to Create a Google Analytics Account for Websites