I’m a personal fan of Tubebuddy for optimizing my channel.
In This video Roberto offers these tips:
1. Click-Through Rates
Know your Click Through Rates, they matter! Youtube reports that half of their youtube channels get click-through rates ranging from 2% to 10%. You can find your click-through rates in the Analytics section of your Youtube Studio.
2. Quantity Over Quality
Improving your quality is always a good idea. Generally, though, you’ll get more results by making 3 times more content than you would by improving quality by 10%. Consistency wins.
3. Be Ruthless with Time and Content
You must time block for the tasks and also set a limit on how much time you spend making a video. The content creators that do well are disciplined about their activities. It’s important to monitor your content and stop creating content that doesn’t perform well.
4. Create a Content Strategy
Decide how and what content you will make. When you have a plan, or strategy, you can grow your channel.
5. Engage with the Community
Be involved on Youtube. Engage with the channels that are similar and style to you.
- 10 Top Tools for Youtube Videos You Need to Know About
- Best Practices to Increase Youtube Watch Time
- Getting Started with Real Estate Video
- Here’s How To Promote a Youtube Channel
- How and WHY to Embed Video on your Website or Blog in 2019
Roberto Blake Programs
- Certified Partner Channel Review
Formulafor awesome Videos
- Social Media Brand Audit
- Youtube Starter Kit
- Private Youtube Coaching
- Awesome Creator Academy