To monetize your Youtube Channel, meaning where you get paid to show ads on your videos, you need 4000 hours of watch time and 1000 subscribers in a year.
How To Get More Watch Time
- Break it down into chunks
- Build video content all year
- Get the Real-time Stats Bar from vidIQ
- Be unique and personalize your content [Niche]
- Strategically follow the trends but focus on a unique niche within the trend
- Be consistent
- Uses Playlists
- Try a Livestream on Youtube
- Create evergreen content [content that won’t expire or become irrelevant]
- Keep an eye on how your videos perform. Double Down on the successful videos
Shop for Video Equipment
- Would You Rather: Watch, Read, or Listen to an Interview?
- Why the Call To Action at the End of your Video should NOT be “to subscribe”
- How To Make Money On Youtube
- Should you Start A Second Youtube Channel?
- How To Make Money With Youtube Superchat
- What’s the Difference Between Weighted and Unweighted Scores in Tubebuddy?
- How To Apply for Youtube Monetization with a New Channel
- YouTube Tutorial | How to Search YouTube
- How To Become A Youtube Partner For A Monetized Channel
- Here’s How To Promote a Youtube Channel
- How Guns, Profanity, and Sensitive Events can Affect your Youtube Monetization
- Youtube For Beginners Guide
- How To Get More Youtube Subscribers in 2019
- How To Delete A Youtube Channel
- How To Get 4000 Hours of Watch Time On Your Youtube Channel