**This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. [Affiliate Disclosure]
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Youtube Channel
- Find your profile picture
- Click the ⚙️ icon to access settings. If you don’t see it, go to your video manager and try again
- Find Advanced which is probably in the left column
- You’ll see your youtube user ID and channel ID here in the account information
- Why the Call To Action at the End of your Video should NOT be “to subscribe”
- How To Make Money On Youtube
- Should you Start A Second Youtube Channel?
- How To Make Money With Youtube Superchat
- What’s the Difference Between Weighted and Unweighted Scores in Tubebuddy?