In order to work with certain tools such as Zapier, you’ll need to know how to find your youtube channel ID and youtube user ID. Here
This blog contains affiliate links that financially benefit Lori Ballen.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Youtube Channel
- Find your profile picture
- Click the ⚙️ icon to access settings. If you don’t see it, go to your video manager and try again
- Find Advanced which is probably in the left column
- You’ll see your youtube user ID and channel ID here in the account information
- How To Find Your Youtube Channel ID
- How to Do Keyword Research For Youtube Video Marketing
- How to Make a Free Thumbnail for Your YouTube Videos in 2018
- How Video Marketing can Increase your Open Rates, Click Through Rates, Rankings, and Conversion Rates
- How to Optimize Youtube Channels with Tube Buddy