In order to work with certain tools such as Zapier, you’ll need to know how to find your youtube channel ID and youtube user ID. Here
This blog contains affiliate links that financially benefit Lori Ballen.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Youtube Channel
- Find your profile picture
- Click the ⚙️ icon to access settings. If you don’t see it, go to your video manager and try again
- Find Advanced which is probably in the left column
- You’ll see your youtube user ID and channel ID here in the account information
- What’s the Difference Between Weighted and Unweighted Scores in Tubebuddy?
- How To Apply for Youtube Monetization with a New Channel
- YouTube Tutorial | How to Search YouTube
- How To Become A Youtube Partner For A Monetized Channel
- Here’s How To Promote a Youtube Channel