Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
In order to work with certain tools such as Zapier, you’ll need to know how to find your youtube channel ID and youtube user ID. Here
This blog contains affiliate links that financially benefit Lori Ballen.
Learn To Generate Leads Online at BallenAcademy.com
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Youtube Channel
- Find your profile picture
- Click the ⚙️ icon to access settings. If you don’t see it, go to your video manager and try again
- Find Advanced which is probably in the left column
- You’ll see your youtube user ID and channel ID here in the account information
- Using The Creative Commons License Videos On Youtube
- YouTube Tutorial | How to Search YouTube
- How To Find Your Youtube Channel ID
- How to Do Keyword Research For Youtube Video Marketing
- How Video Marketing can Increase your Open Rates, Click Through Rates, Rankings, and Conversion Rates