In this video, Scott Pierce from Listings To Leads shares how real estate agents are using his platform to generate hyperlocal real estate leads for pennies per lead. My name is Lori Ballen and this is my real estate marketing website. I generate leads through holiday lists by ranking on the search engines and others do it through paid methods such as Facebook Ads or Google AdWords.
Enjoy this video to see how others use the Holiday Lights List to build their database. I also want to remind you that results are never standard or typical when it comes to marketing methods. Everyone will have factors that go into the results they will achieve. Yours will be yours.
I want to walk you through how some of our clients are generating leads at under 10 cents a lead. They’re doing it in really awesome ways to provide some really good value to people in their area. In this case, we’re talking about putting together a landing page and some information regarding the best holiday lights displays in the area, the best tree lighting ceremonies in the area and so on.
People are literally crushing it.
They’re filling up their database with locals for pennies per lead. This is so awesome because you can take these leads, all right? They’re not “real estate leads” specifically, but you can upload them into Facebook as a custom audience so that later when you’re running your Home Value ads for listings for ‘what is your home worth’ for down payment assistance, you can target these people a lot cheaper than a cold audience on Facebook.
You can also put them on your monthly newsletter.
Building a List
You can generate your own by following some simple steps. Here’s How
Step by Step Guide
- Get your Free Trial of Listings To Leads [My link gets you an extended free trial].
- Click on the Landing Page Tab.
- Choose Custom Free Buyers Report from the Drop Down.
- Add the Location.
- Notes: Best Holiday Lights (You are the only one that sees the notes).
- Click Add Landing Page.
- Upload Background Image or Video. You can find images in places like Canva or Shutterstock for example.
- Change Banner Color, Banner Text or choose no banner and then save edits.
- Choose your Styles and Colors. Be sure to use clear coordinating colors.
- Add a Countdown Clock to Christmas by adding a Countdown Counter.
- Add a Headline.
- Choose the date for the countdown counter.
- Add description text.
- Make your offer: Get the free list now.
- Use the Lead Form Fields that are populating. Lead Forms tend to generate more leads. Otherwise, you can build in your own easy form. Maybe run two Facebook ads and a/b test them.
- The success page appears after they register. You can add a video or image or make another offer etc.
- On Advanced Options you can choose to redirect to the list or you can use the autoresponder to send a PDF or email list etc.
- Choose your favorite CRM source such as Constant Contact, Aweber, Infusionsoft, Zoho, Mailchimp, Get Response, Convert Kit etc. and then save.
- You can add predefined tags.
- Make sure your ad or posts are similar to your landing page
- Make your list inside the autoresponder if you want to use this automated email.
- You can run this ad now on Facebook or the social network of your choice.
- You can share this offer on popular social channels. It’s always fun if it goes viral.
- You can send this out as a courtesy to your Sphere of Influence, Geographic farm etc.
- You could plus this by going out and making a video of the homes or locations on your list.
Listings To Leads Tutorials
- Hyperlocal Holiday Landing Pages Generating Leads for Pennies Per Lead
- Real Estate Agent Closes 7 Deals through her Lead Generation Strategies – Listen in!
- Facebook Open House BOT
- Listings To Leads Landing Pages for Real Estate Marketing [Video]
- How to use Listings to Leads to Customize Single Property Pages
- How to Market Active Listings for Real Estate Leads!
- Craigslist Posting Tool
- Listings to Leads, Market your Real Estate Listings with Video, Blogs, Social
- How to Change the Facebook Share Image on Listings To Leads
- Get More Real Estate Leads with Listings-to-Leads