For decades, GoDaddy has been seen as one of the biggest names when it comes to domain registration and web hosting.
Its business is primarily built on its reputation as it provides countless services as it has become a one-stop shop for all internet-related needs.
Primarily, the most significant benefits of GoDaddy hosting are its variety of hosting features and its disk space.
Even though GoDaddy prices might be slightly higher than the market average, the litany of features it’s managed WordPress plans provide makes GoDaddy one of the most customizable options available.
- GoDaddy is a great hosting platform for those who are looking to build websites using templates
- There is a free Office 365 email account that comes with shared hosting services
- GoDaddy does provide a wide variety of features that people can use to tailor their websites to meet their needs
On the other hand, it is essential to look at some of the drawbacks as well. Some of the disadvantages to note include:
- GoDaddy hosting has slightly higher prices than some of the other top website hosting companies
- Even though GoDaddy does provide an unlimited plan, it is essential to read the fine print closely to make sure that nothing is overlooked.
Even though these drawbacks do cause some people to pause, it is critical to note that GoDaddy remains one of the world’s most popular hosting platforms.