With a little purpose, someone can generate real estate leads and referrals sending out cards. As a real estate agent, coach, trainer, and affiliate marketer, I’m clear that there is nothing more important in business than relationships. People are surprised sometimes to hear me say that since I spend 99% of my time on the computer. Relationships today can be made by people and strengthened through the support of technology, hence the popularity of social media.
In this video, I’ll show you one of my best practices that I implemented years ago when I first joined Keller Williams. I began sending out cards when I connected with someone as a “friend” on Facebook. The reaction was exactly as I hoped. They are surprised and thrilled.
I’m not sure why we don’t put the same frequent “touches” in place with those we wish to refer us business as we do with leads that we hope will directly do business with us.
More from Lori Ballen
- KW Command Training – 2 Hour Walk Through Contacts by Lori Ballen
- KW Command Training Video on How To Run a Facebook Ad with No Listing Appearing in the KWLS Search Box
- 18 Steps to Learning KW Command
- KW Command Training | How To Create a Drop Down Menu in Custom Fields
- KW Command Training | How to Connect Mailjet
- KW Command Designs | Local Expert Real Estate Market Report
- How to Set Up Your Marketing Profile in KW command.