With a little purpose, someone can generate real estate leads and referrals sending out cards. As a real estate agent, coach, trainer, and affiliate marketer, I’m clear that there is nothing more important in business than relationships. People are surprised sometimes to hear me say that since I spend 99% of my time on the computer. Relationships today can be made by people and strengthened through the support of technology, hence the popularity of social media.
In this video, I’ll show you one of my best practices that I implemented years ago when I first joined Keller Williams. I began sending out cards when I connected with someone as a “friend” on Facebook. The reaction was exactly as I hoped. They are surprised and thrilled.
I’m not sure why we don’t put the same frequent “touches” in place with those we wish to refer us business as we do with leads that we hope will directly do business with us.
More from Lori Ballen
- How to Set Up Your Marketing Profile in KW command.
- KW Command Training Video | How To Find Your Facebook Leads
- How to Use Pinterest For Business
- How to Import Contacts into KW Command
- What Are Longtail Keywords?
- Hyperlocal Real Estate Marketing
- Generate Real Estate Leads and Referrals with Send Out Cards