As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money form purchases made through my links, sponsored posts, and ads. This does not cost you anything extra.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to generate free Instagram real estate leads focused on a particular hyperlocal area or geographic farm. Enjoy the video featuring Mike Sherrard from Calgary, Alberta. Lori Ballen is a real estate agent in Las Vegas, NV specializing in lead generation strategies. She often shares awesome strategies used by other real estate agents. Check out Tailwind, a Marketing tool for Instagram.
Learn To Generate Leads Online at BallenAcademy.com
Mike Sherrard is a top producing Real Estate Agent in Calgary, AB with Redline Real Estate Group who creates tutorial videos on Youtube for generating free Instagram real estate leads.
Related Posts and Guides
- Real Estate Agent Closes 7 Deals through her Lead Generation Strategies – Listen in!
- Reasons to Build a Youtube Channel For your Real Estate Business in 2020.
- How to Get Real Estate Leads Online [Video Tutorial]
- Real Estate Podcast – Who’s worth listening to?
- Get Real Estate Leads in 2020 With a Home Buyer Guide and Lead Magnet
Time needed: 1 day, 1 hour and 11 minutes.
You might be able to generate free Instagram leads using hashtags to find Instagram posts and stories created by people in a particular area. Using the search bar, you can lookup posts in the community and then begin engaging with people in the community like Mike teaches.
- In the Search Bar, Type in a Community Name
You’ll find hashtags and Places, as well as accounts and Top posts for the area
- Find Photos of People in Homes that Live in That Community
You can use the hashtag for that area to find people that are engaging with that community.
- Write a Comment on Their Photo
This would be something like “Hope you are enjoying the lifestyle in Summerlin”. This allows you to engage with people that live in the geographic area you want to do business in. This is not a sales pitch. It’s a way of creating interest.
- Use the Hashtag to find People in the Community
Using the hashtag for the community, find people that interacting. The hashtag allows you to find posts from people that are specifically using the hashtag for that area. Don’t “solicit” or sale. Take interest.
- Direct Message the Person After A Few Days.
“Hey, I notice you live in (neighborhood), and I also do a lot of work in the area. If they are posting about their business, maybe you can offer to support their business, meeting for coffee, etc.”
- Generate Free Instagram Real Estate Leads
While there is no direct “lead capture” here in the traditional sense, once you begin engaging with the community via Instagram, you can make offers to get together, support each others businesses, invite them to an open house, holiday event, networking group and so on. The idea here to make the relationship online and take it offline.
- Free Instagram Real Estate Leads [Video]
- How to Create an Instagram Ad
- How To Find Top Hashtags for Instagram
- How to Schedule Instagram Posts in 4 Simple Steps