Facebook Business Pages will be the “brand” websites of the near future. Early Adopters will win BIG! With FB recommendations with business tags growing, your business page (and FB reviews) are more important than ever!
Here’s how to make a Slideshow Cover for your Facebook Business Page.
- Find or Create your Business Page
- Hover over the camera on the upper left corner
- Choose Change Cover
- Click Create Slideshow
- Turn Off the button that allows FB to select for you
- Click on the Pencil on one of the image selections
- Choose from existing images or upload an image
Your Page’s cover photo, according to FB:
- Displays at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on the Page on desktop computers and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall on smartphones
- Must be at least 400 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall
Congratulations! You now have a slideshow for your Facebook business page.
Lori Ballen is a real estate agent in Las Vegas. She’s a digital marketing specialist, speaker, and marketing coach and loves to share her “Ballen Method” to generate website traffic and leads online. Lori’s specialties are SEO content writing (ranking on the search engines), social media strategies, and affiliate marketing. Need a website? Contact Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands.