Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Facebook Pages that have 2000 followers or more can add IDX Broker for featured real estate listings.
With this feature, you can connect your IDX Broker account to your Facebook business page allowing your featured listings to appear right on Facebook.
Your business page will not be able use this feature if you have age, country, or other privacy restrictions.
Step by Step Instructions
Need a real estate agent website? Contact my brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands. Save $99 on your IDX broker Set Up Fee if you don’t already have it by using this IDX Broker Link. My team will then become your “on-call support!”
Next, Click Edit.
Click on the tab Facebook. ID.
Select the Facebook ID tab and enter the URL and your Page ID of your Facebook Business Page. To find your Facebook ID, click ABOUT from your Facebook Page and scroll down to the Facebook ID.
Your Facebook URL will be in the browser bar and you should click the HOME page to access the proper URL.
Next, click the Settings Tab and then the button ‘Link on FB’.
Next, Facebook will open giving you the option to choose which Facebook Page should receive the new IDX Listings Tab.
Once your Page is Connected, you can view your page as a visitor and access the tab on the left.
To View your Facebook page as a visitor, click the 3 dots and find the option.
- What Are Chatbots?If you are looking for the best chatbot program out there, you have come to the right place. Many people predicted that, eventually, an AI system would help people navigate their day and chatbots have fulfilled the prophecy.
- Hire Blog Fixer To Improve your SEO
- How To Embed a TikTok Video on a Blog
- How To Do Payroll in QuickbooksI was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is today to set up Payroll in Quickbooks. Simply set up your business, verify the principal’s identity, set up employees, and add your Workers Comp Plan.
- How to Create a Facebook Group For Real Estate