Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Facebook Pages that have 2000 followers or more can add IDX Broker for featured real estate listings.
With this feature, you can connect your IDX Broker account to your Facebook business page allowing your featured listings to appear right on Facebook.
Your business page will not be able use this feature if you have age, country, or other privacy restrictions.
Step by Step Instructions
Need a real estate agent website? Contact my brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands. Save $99 on your IDX broker Set Up Fee if you don’t already have it by using this IDX Broker Link. My team will then become your “on-call support!”
Next, Click Edit.
Click on the tab Facebook. ID.
Select the Facebook ID tab and enter the URL and your Page ID of your Facebook Business Page. To find your Facebook ID, click ABOUT from your Facebook Page and scroll down to the Facebook ID.
Your Facebook URL will be in the browser bar and you should click the HOME page to access the proper URL.
Next, click the Settings Tab and then the button ‘Link on FB’.
Next, Facebook will open giving you the option to choose which Facebook Page should receive the new IDX Listings Tab.
Once your Page is Connected, you can view your page as a visitor and access the tab on the left.
To View your Facebook page as a visitor, click the 3 dots and find the option.
- How to Craft a Perfect Real Estate NewsletterHow do you create a real estate newsletter that people will open? Why aren’t they reading your content or clicking the links? The secret to crafting the perfect real estate newsletter is to create and follow a formula for success.
- 25 Things To Do After You Get Your Real Estate LicenseCongratulations on getting your real estate license. In real estate school, they don’t teach you how to build your real estate business. This guide will take you through the most crucial things to do after getting your real estate license.
- What is Carrot?A good website can help you collect leads, buy property, and sell property. There are many ways to create a website; however, you probably place a premium on convenience and ease of use.
- What is BoldLeads?BoldLeads is a platform that generates real estate leads. PropertyBase owns it, and the goal of BoldLeads is to help real estate agents generate leads more efficiently.
- What is Boomtown?For those who might not be familiar with the program, Boomtown is a real estate website, marketing, and lead management platform that helps real estate professionals integrate and manage their leads daily.